which is better for gt 710 graphic card ASUS or GIGABYTE

Solution
Both is worse for gaming. But what is your CPU ? If you have an APU, then igp on apu is better than any gt 710, especially for higher apu architecture than Trinity.

Mark Norville

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016
I have both cards in my hands at the moment and I have tried the Asus and also the Gigabyte version, and to be honest they are both as bad as each other.

The ASUS does not have a fan, and the Gigabyte does. I installed the ASUS first and it was 5.3 for Aero graphics and 6.7 on gaming graphics, which was an improvement on my i3 530 however I looked at my i5 today and my ratings are far higher than what the card is giving.

I first installed the ASUS and tried on Hyperspin to which was awful, the graphics and sound was all over the place. I put the Giga in and when I system rated it, the aero was 2.5 but Hyperspin sounded and went better, however when I installed the drivers it went to 5.3 but Hyperspin sounded and acted jerky again.

I honestly would not recommended the 710 for gaming unless they are very basic games, I have been trying to play Team Fortress 2 and it is shocking. I am not a big gamer, I only brought it for my HTPC which it is great for running Kodi 17 where before I had problems before with on board graphics.

I read reviews saying a bad gaming card and now I know why. Honestly stay away from the card if you can, no matter which make.

Regards

Mark