$1000(roughly) 1440p M-ITX gaming pc

Solution
Your build makes no since at all.
PS: Yes, I do want to stay in M-ITX. No, i don't want to change to matx. The case you picked actually takes up more of a foot print than a mATX case. You need to buy the memory in a matched set as 1 package, POS power supply (this is the heart of the PC), a B150 board with a K processor, the Silver 5 is 100% not need it's no better than what comes with the cooler.
For the video card this is a very bad time to buy I would wait a few weeks with the RX 480 coming out next week @ 200 bucks and wait for some benchmarks and see where the dust settles.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Your build makes no since at all.
PS: Yes, I do want to stay in M-ITX. No, i don't want to change to matx. The case you picked actually takes up more of a foot print than a mATX case. You need to buy the memory in a matched set as 1 package, POS power supply (this is the heart of the PC), a B150 board with a K processor, the Silver 5 is 100% not need it's no better than what comes with the cooler.
For the video card this is a very bad time to buy I would wait a few weeks with the RX 480 coming out next week @ 200 bucks and wait for some benchmarks and see where the dust settles.

Solution