2016 best case and 200mm fans ?

Kaldgord

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016
Hello everyone !
Building my next high end pc.
For now im thinking on getting the nzxt phantom 820, i really like it and would probably change all the stock fans. But is there other, maybe better cases,for airflow and cooling ? Im not going to use water cooling though.
Also whats a really good top notch 200mm fan right now ?
Ive set my eyes on thePhanteks ph-f200sp 200mm but id like other opinions from more experienced peoples.
I dont care about noise and budget not really an issue.
Thanks in advance for the help !

Solution
I love the lines of the phantom cases, I'm currently using a white 530 but for airflow and cable management some of the Corsair cases are very good. In my opinion they don't look as good but the options can still be as limitless. The 820 does come with quite a few gizmos already but the side panel is not as nice as the Corsair "d" series (800d, 900d etc) and doesn't have as much customisability like fan placement but is still very good.

Steppy 20

Reputable
May 31, 2015
I love the lines of the phantom cases, I'm currently using a white 530 but for airflow and cable management some of the Corsair cases are very good. In my opinion they don't look as good but the options can still be as limitless. The 820 does come with quite a few gizmos already but the side panel is not as nice as the Corsair "d" series (800d, 900d etc) and doesn't have as much customisability like fan placement but is still very good.

Solution