35,000 php amd gaming rig w/monitor

Mors_certissima29

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Can somebody help me with my build. I would like to have an amd powered gaming rig and i cant find the exact components to match my budget. I would love to have a white and blue themed rig with windowed white case. Nevermind the peripherals

Btw here is the link of the shop that i will soon to buy the components- https://m.facebook.com/DFE168/

Solution
1| Unfortunately the use of a FB post/page to do your shopping where any or all parts aren't priced according to the US market.

2| Is there any other way to source parts for you, say from a site that is functioning? The site found off the FB page isn't working for me.

3| Would you prefer a PCPartpicker suggestion? On another note, please follow this thread and make a followup post with the necessary details.

Lutfij

Titan
1| Unfortunately the use of a FB post/page to do your shopping where any or all parts aren't priced according to the US market.

2| Is there any other way to source parts for you, say from a site that is functioning? The site found off the FB page isn't working for me.

3| Would you prefer a PCPartpicker suggestion? On another note, please follow this thread and make a followup post with the necessary details.

Solution

Mors_certissima29

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

Yes you can use PCpartpicker for your suggestions.
400$ is the price range im lookin for. Thanks for answering