FX 8350 good graphics card, sound card, and power supply

solarra0919

Reputable
Dec 28, 2015
I will be getting this computer as a birthday present in a few days. What is a good decently priced graphics card besides 750 ti , soundcard, and power supply that would work well with this set up? I do play games but nothing hardcore. I've played Skyrim, Diablo 3, EQ, recently. Needs to run photoshop with no hangups. Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Processor : AMD FX 8350 4.0 GHz Eight Core
CPU Cooling Fan : Coolermaster T4
Motherboard : Asus M5A78L-M/USB3
Memory : 32 GB DDR3 1600
Hard Drive : 1TB Western Digital Sata 3
Video : onboard DVI, HDMI, VGA port - Dual monitor display supported **
DVD Drive : 24x Sata DVDrw
Sound : Audio Onboard Included
Network card : 10/100/1000 Ethernet network adapter (onboard) + USB WiFi
Card Reader : All in 1 Card reader
Power Supply : 500w
Operating System : Windows 7 Professional 64 bit w/COA

Solution
For the psu, it might not need an upgrade but it depends on its specs and brand. For the sound card, the motherboard has one built in. For the vidioe card I would go with a rx 480 (cheapest model is 200 dollars) but I need to know your psu specs before I can be confident that it can handle an rx 480. Also the windows 10 free upgrade ends this month, so if you care about playing all the latest games and having dx 12 support get the free upgrade imo.

Pc6777

Honorable
Dec 18, 2014
For the psu, it might not need an upgrade but it depends on its specs and brand. For the sound card, the motherboard has one built in. For the vidioe card I would go with a rx 480 (cheapest model is 200 dollars) but I need to know your psu specs before I can be confident that it can handle an rx 480. Also the windows 10 free upgrade ends this month, so if you care about playing all the latest games and having dx 12 support get the free upgrade imo.

Solution