R9 270 overheating

nobru3

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
Hi, i have a problem for weeks with my R9 270 Sapphire Edition. It started after windows 7 reinstall,first i was having a problem with high cpu temps on idlle,and after i handled that,my r9 270 is idlleing on ~50 C ...and when i play games i get really high temps for example about 84 C on BF Hardline. This was not case before, i played gta 5 smoothly on high details with 70 C. One more weird thing - I installed GPU-Z and with sensor refresh rate at 1 sec, there is no gpu activity, but after changing sensor refresh rate at 0.1 sec activity was constantly "jumping" from 0 to ~40 %. I visited another forum where they told me to check for "jusched.exe" bitcoin virus. And really,after shuting down this process activity was 0-14% but temps were still high,yesterday i discovered that by turning off svchost.exe activity was back to normal 0-1% but again temps wont go down unless i hit fan at 100% on idle,but in game,there is no help. I already tried thermal paste replacement twice, but no effect. P.S Sorry for long text,and my bad english.
BTW. How to change topic, i could not find a PC section