Solved

Zotac Gtx950 Amp 2GB Edition on 1440x900 Wide Screen Monitor

can i install this GPU on MY 1440x900 wide screen monitor ?? and play all games on medium or high ?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about zotac gtx950 amp 2gb edition 1440x900 wide screen monitor
  1. I don't think the results would be all that great at all.
    Certainly not high settings. 1440p is a big jump from 1080p, and the GTX 950 doesn't do all that well at 1080.
  2. greens said:
    I don't think the results would be all that great at all.
    Certainly not high settings. 1440p is a big jump from 1080p, and the GTX 950 doesn't do all that well at 1080.


    What???

    1440x900 is less than 1080p (1920x1080)
  3. Snipergod87 said:
    greens said:
    I don't think the results would be all that great at all.
    Certainly not high settings. 1440p is a big jump from 1080p, and the GTX 950 doesn't do all that well at 1080.


    What???

    1440x900 is less than 1080p (1920x1080)


    guys, i`m confused.
  4. Yeah 1440x900 is less than 1080p. It'll do great on that resolution.
  5. Best answer
    Ignore the first guy.

    Your GPU can run that screen just fine. What games are you looking to play?
  6. Wow, it has been so long since i've seen anything less than 1080p i assumed it was 1440p.
  7. Snipergod87 said:
    Ignore the first guy.

    Your GPU can run that screen just fine. What games are you looking to play?


    well its a long , fat list.. but the games with most high graphics in my list is :
    Dying Light
    WatchDogs
    Battlefield 3-4
    Assassins creed Syndicate, Unity, Black Flag
    The Division
    Arkham Knight
    Fifa 16

    is the screen Resolution will effect the FPS will i get ??
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games GPUs Zotac Monitors