250 GB 850 EVO SSD and WD BLUE 1TB VS 500GB 850 EVO SSD HELP!!!!!!!

Solution
One advantage of two drives is you can make a BACKUP IMAGE of the SSD (i.e. Acronis True Image) in case of failure or data corruption.

A 256GB SSD is good enough for Windows and apps (should come to under 100GB) with at least 100GB left for some games.

Not all games really need an SSD. It helps with load times, so aside from a few seconds on the initial load for most games, it's biggest help is a game like SKYRIM which has lots of loads (jump around map, enter building or dungeon).

anonymousdude

Distinguished
It depends. Do you have a lot of music, movies, photos, etc and by a lot I mean 300GB+. If so I would pick the 250GB ssd + 1tb. Otherwise I'd pick the 500GB ssd. Personally I have a 250GB sd + 1tb cause I have a lot of music, movies, photos, etc.

One advantage of two drives is you can make a BACKUP IMAGE of the SSD (i.e. Acronis True Image) in case of failure or data corruption.

A 256GB SSD is good enough for Windows and apps (should come to under 100GB) with at least 100GB left for some games.

Not all games really need an SSD. It helps with load times, so aside from a few seconds on the initial load for most games, it's biggest help is a game like SKYRIM which has lots of loads (jump around map, enter building or dungeon).

Solution

PcNoob222

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
Thanks for all the replys guys I think I will go for the 500gb ssd since I do not have that many files and movies etc... anyway if i need more storage i can just pick up a 1tb drvie for 70 buck thanks.