i3 4150 vs i5 4440

Datrunk2dunk

Reputable
Sep 20, 2015
So i run this gaming lounge, and primarily people play Dota 2, CSGO, WoW and now overwatch. The thing is, we have i3-4150's and 750ti but there is always an issue with the cs go fps, is always in the 150-170 region with all the graphics settings on very low. I know CSGO is a cpu intensive game, so we are looking to upgrade our processors, especially since the overwatch crowd is ever growing. We are currently considering an i5-4440 since its reasonably priced to buy a bulk number of.

Now the thing is, since we are open to the public, people come by download all kinds of movies, games and what not from random sites that leave us open to quite some random elements that actually slow the pc down. We do regular maintenances but sometimes things just slip away but thats just the nature of running a gaming lounge. So keeping this in mind as well, would the i5 4440 suffice to give our computers 300fps? What other suggestions could you offer so as to improve how well our pc's can perform with regards to fps and stuff.

Thanks in advance!

TRENDING THREADS