Crucial 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
Western Digital 1TB 7200rpm SATA 3
Asus GeForce GTX 750 TI OC 2GB GDDR5
Aerocool Cyclops Advance Black Edition USB 3.0
Corsair CX Series CX600M Modular 80 PLUS Bronze
Kingston V300 120GB SATAlll
Artic Cooler i32
Windows 10 Home 64-Bits

And my monitor is the new Benq Zowie XL2411 144hz.

The problem is that im always more than 144 fps , some times im 300 and drops to 220 or something like that but the gameplay and the video itself doesnt looks nice , it looks laggy and it uncorfortable to play...

Can someone help me here ? I play 1024x768 stretched 144hz , all low and no vsync.

Thanks

Solution
"CS is a first-person game. Camera movement is the most prone by far to feeling "choppy" - and you have a lot of camera movement naturally in FPS games, and especially in CS.

You play CS without motion blur. Motion blur helps a lot in making low framerates seem smooth, but in CS you want as much clarity as possible. Other games have often some sort of motion blur or softening filter going on even if you disable it.

CS has a lot of clear edges and corners, which are easy for our eyes to track - which makes them more susceptible to high or inconsistent frame times.

You play CS fully focused competitively, while you play other games pretty leaned back and relaxed - even if they're action games. Which makes inconsistent frame times way...

pavlebn

Reputable
Jun 7, 2014
"CS is a first-person game. Camera movement is the most prone by far to feeling "choppy" - and you have a lot of camera movement naturally in FPS games, and especially in CS.

You play CS without motion blur. Motion blur helps a lot in making low framerates seem smooth, but in CS you want as much clarity as possible. Other games have often some sort of motion blur or softening filter going on even if you disable it.

CS has a lot of clear edges and corners, which are easy for our eyes to track - which makes them more susceptible to high or inconsistent frame times.

You play CS fully focused competitively, while you play other games pretty leaned back and relaxed - even if they're action games. Which makes inconsistent frame times way more annoying and memorable.

You're probably physically closer to your monitor while playing CS than when playing any other action game. The more of your FOV a screen occupies, the more obvious stutters become.

Other games use techniques that cause input lag but offer more consistent frame times, like pre-rendered frames. CS aims to reduce input lag as much as possible. "

~vaynebot (reddit)

"Try uninstalling GeForce Experience thing because it usually affects performance in a bad way.
After that, I made all of my nVidia 3D settings towards better performance. Go to "Set PhysX Configuration" and set that to your graphics card, not your CPU. Then, go to "Manage 3D Settings" and copy what I have:
http://i.imgur.com/mo4MP1v.png, http://i.imgur.com/QwxHZz7.png
If you have multiple displays, make sure you change the "Multi-display" option set to "Multiple Display Performance Mode" instead of single. Virtual Reality pre-rendered frames should also be set to 1, with Vertical Sync set to "Off"." ~Shneap (reddit)

Lastly, in launch settings of CS:GO, set a -threads command corresponding to the amount of threads your CPU has. For you it will be -threads 4.
Some other usefull launch commands:
-high
+cl_forcepreload 1
-nod3d9ex
-nojoy
-novid
-freq 144*
-refresh 144*

*These commands force your monitor to use 144Hz refresh rate. It's recommended to use both commands.

In console type
1. mat_queue_mode 2
2. mat_savechanges

And if edges feel choppy AA x2 will be good enough to make them smooth.

And yeah sorry for bad explanations and not detailed enough "explanation" hope this helps at least a little bit.

Solution