I5 4590 Heat Issues

Hoyzon

Reputable
Aug 7, 2014
Hello guys, i'm having heat issues problems with my i5 4590. Has been around 1 year and half that i built this PC, and recently, about 2~3 months ago, my CPU Cooler, which is Intel Stock, keeps screaming in my ear everytime, even when i'm not playing Games or just browsing on the Web.

znLdmpN.jpg

I don't know what is going on, but it keeps reaching peak of 82~83 ºC while i'm playing Games, and the CPU Cooler always screaming, but the Games i currently play, are some regular MMORPG, old ones, not Demanding as new ones.

Can somebody please help me? I also thought about buying a Corsair H100i V2 for the sake of this thing just stop screaming and runs cooler.

Solution

You should make sure that you have your CPU...

hshark93

Reputable
Jun 2, 2015
Make sure their is no dust in the CPU fan, plus if it is summer where you are this could be affecting your temperatures as my computer heats up more when it is very warm and humid.

Hoyzon

Reputable
Aug 7, 2014
Also the CPU Fan is always on the Smart Mode from the MSI Command Center, but it runs so loud that i have to control it manually and set 50% Speed. Also i've cleaned my entire Computer 3 days ago to see if the problem could be solved, but i think it didnt.

SBennett13

Reputable
Jul 18, 2015

You should make sure that you have your CPU fan running at max speed during gaming just to be sure that you are getting ample cooling. I actually just upgraded a friends cooling from the stock cooler to a H100 v2 the other day. Huge upgrade that is great for you computers health and longevity. You may not need that high end of a cooler though due to the fact that you can't go past the factory boost clock. Maybe an H80i would be a more cost efficient purchase.

Solution