the best 250$ future proof phone

Solution

32 gb internal memory is plenty, even with many apps on the thing.

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

so you don't have anything to recommand for me?

What type of phone do you need/want. There are so many variables.

What things are important to you in a phone? What country?

My general answer was to your general questions.

I will gladly help you if you provide me with a little bit more information.

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

the important stuff are the performance while doing some heavy stuff on it like gaming for a long time i i prefer if it support an sd card for more memory

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

yeah i saw the phone it looks nice but i can't add sd cards or anything to it witch might be a problem after a long time

Any new or even 1 or 2 yr old top tier phone will be fine for several years. Samsung S7, S6, LG G3-4-5, iPhone 6, etc...

I have an LG G3 that is a few years old that I feel will be fine for several more years. I just made sure I got a phone with an easily replaceable battery and an SD card slot since the battery is likely to go before the phone is no longer usable. Price all depends on where you are and how you buy it. I got my phone free with a 2 yr contact extension with Verizon, you may need $600 for yours if you buy it unlocked without service.

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

but when you bought that phone it was new and more than 350$ right?

No, when I got that phone it was new and free with the contract since I had an upgrade. If you were to buy an LG G3 when it was new, unlocked and no contact, it's about a $500 phone then.

I doubt you can get a fast phone unlocked now that is decently usable for $250, since that is at the low to maybe mid range of the devices. Just look at what your carrier offers. Biggest issue people run into is they get a cheap phone with low internal storage and then can't install programs.

You can find a used phone also for $250 that is in good shape and fast. A used S6 should be in that range in good shape.

samstalker

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014

i was searhcing for lg g4 witch is a nice phone but didn't find it at any local store they say i have to wait 2-3weeks to get one