Solved

I Really need an up grade on my Graphics Card

PowerColor Radeon R7 250X 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 Graphic card is it capable in AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.70 GHz and a board with PCI Express 3.0 bus for graphics cards?? plsss help!!

Or suggest for a better Graphics card.. hehehe :D

And my Budget is only 5K.. hahaha
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about grade graphics card
  1. GTX 950 would be the best card I would get for that system, but to be honest your APU isnt very good either.
  2. RobCrezz said:
    GTX 950 would be the best card I would get for that system, but to be honest your APU isnt very good either.


    should i upgrade my APU??
  3. Best answer
    Based on how you type your message and that "5k", I'm assuming your from the Philippines, are you? If yes, then I suggest getting a GTX 750 Ti from gilmore stores, dynaquestpc, or easy pc.
  4. matter1643 said:
    PowerColor Radeon R7 250X 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 Graphic card is it capable in AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.70 GHz and a board with PCI Express 3.0 bus for graphics cards?? plsss help!!

    Or suggest for a better Graphics card.. hehehe :D

    And my Budget is only 5K.. hahaha


    Need to know case size/model and power supply brand and model.
  5. Low Profile Gamer said:
    Based on how you type your message and that "5k", I'm assuming your from the Philippines, are you? If yes, then I suggest getting a GTX 750 Ti from gilmore stores, dynaquestpc, or easy pc.


    ohhh .. thanks bro..
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon