I5 6500 overclock

Solution
unfortunately the unlocked(K and X) chips are the costliest in their segments specifically due to their overclocking capabilities...
so are the z170 baords due to the same reason...bcoz that is the only board whr u can OC...

i ll still say, that its not worth the effort to OC a locked chip...there wont be any huge performance enhancement that u can tap out of it, compared to a unlocked chip...but then again, its ur decision...
unfortunately the unlocked(K and X) chips are the costliest in their segments specifically due to their overclocking capabilities...
so are the z170 baords due to the same reason...bcoz that is the only board whr u can OC...

i ll still say, that its not worth the effort to OC a locked chip...there wont be any huge performance enhancement that u can tap out of it, compared to a unlocked chip...but then again, its ur decision...

Solution

abdulrehmanasif

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
There is i5 oc vs i5 6600k oc i5 6500 kind of won I watched digital foundry they oc 6500 it was beating 6700k in many games but 6600k oc was everytime under 6700k i could not oc the cpu but I will oc the GPU thank u for your time

abdulrehmanasif

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016