Aditya_33

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
Plz help!!
I5 6500
Gtx 1070
B150 plus motherboard
Ddr4 ram

Getting only 200-250 fps with these components in csgo and which is lower than i expected ,also getting lower than expected fps in other games

Note-on all reso and settings from high to low fps is almost same
Also I just put the HDD from my previous PC directly in the new one

Also reinstalled windows and drivers reinstalled with no luck

Aditya_33

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016

i used hw bench to monitor temps and usage cpu usages are around 80-90 and gpu 75

Refresher

Commendable
Feb 12, 2017
have same hardware except that my cpu is oc´ed by 4,4GHz and i have it even worse.

csgo: 130 fps
bf4:65 fps
bf1:43 fps
and more... like this and i have no idea to...

some peolpe says that the RAM could be the problem if u use single channel instead of dual channel but i cant imagine that it makes a huge difference when u see the guys with FFS........ 240fps in cs go or 110fps in bf1. im frustrated really about it

If you disable vsync, does your cpu utilization go down?

If you disable vsync, does your cpu utilization go down?

I agree with chimera201, your FPS is fine. Granted CSGO is a game that came out in 2012, it is CONSTANTLY being optimized. As long as your FPS is stable/higher than the refresh rate (not too high because that can cause problems as well) and doesn't fluctuate drastically, and your CPU isn't constantly pegged at 100% load, you are in good shape. FYI side note, when I switched to a 144hz monitor, my kill to death ratio improved tremendously.

Phazoner

Distinguished

WTF, that FPS with that build is really worrying.

Install Rivatuner + MSI Afterburner and set it to show in OSD the framerate, the CPU and GPU usage and it's temps. Maybe any component is being thermal throttled or some malware is taking your PC power. Also check Windows' energy configuration.

What amount of RAM you have? you should be fine with at least 8GB.