Solved

When I use the file manager then click all files, then click Internal Storage it doesn't show me an icon for pictures or galle

I'm trying to move my photos on an LG G3 android 5.0 to my sd card. I go to File Manager then click all files. Then I click internal storage. I don't see the icon for pictures or gallery anywhere, so unsure how to then move them to the sd card.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about file manager click files click internal storage show icon pictures galle
  1. Best answer
    bartreh said:
    I'm trying to move my photos on an LG G3 android 5.0 to my sd card. I go to File Manager then click all files. Then I click internal storage. I don't see the icon for pictures or gallery anywhere, so unsure how to then move them to the sd card.


    Photos are stored in Internal Storage/DCIM/Camera directory.
  2. shahbaz200 said:
    bartreh said:
    I'm trying to move my photos on an LG G3 android 5.0 to my sd card. I go to File Manager then click all files. Then I click internal storage. I don't see the icon for pictures or gallery anywhere, so unsure how to then move them to the sd card.


    Photos are stored in Internal Storage/DCIM/Camera directory.
  3. Thanks Shahbaz200. I found it immediately. I wonder if some phones show it under gallery or pics. If not those answers are misleading and yours got me right to where I needed to go.
  4. bartreh said:
    Thanks Shahbaz200. I found it immediately. I wonder if some phones show it under gallery or pics. If not those answers are misleading and yours got me right to where I needed to go.


    Maybe some phone will show it under other folder but Android phones store camera pics in DCIM/Camera
Ask a new question

Read More

SD Card Storage Android