RX 480 8gb :Need help between Gigabyte gaming vs Red devil gaming vs XFX triple vs MSI gaming vs Sapphire nitro

Captainblackops

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016
Hey guys,
I'm upgrading to an i5. In my country Gigabyte and Red devil are priced at 349$. These two are right in my budget. Then XFX at 377$, Sapphire at 366$ and MSI at 407$. These three are bit out of my budget and have to stretch to get it. I would like a cooler quieter card with a good performance without any fan noise problem. What will be the difference between these cards in terms of cooling and performance ?

Solution
I'd say take the cheapest of them all, usually the difference from one model to another is only a couple dbs. Now if you are really into getting the quietest card possible you'll have to check specific review from each model to find out which one is your best option.
I'd say take the cheapest of them all, usually the difference from one model to another is only a couple dbs. Now if you are really into getting the quietest card possible you'll have to check specific review from each model to find out which one is your best option.

Solution