Solved

My 1st build, someone please look this over

16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 1st build
  1. use pcpartpicker instead
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/
  2. quantum_lizard16 said:



    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/wBYc4C
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/wBYc4C/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($117.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Mushkin Blackline 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($73.80 @ Newegg)
    Storage: SK hynix SL308 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($122.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($57.82 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card ($599.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M ATX Mid Tower Case ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1488.40
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 18:14 EDT-0400


    better use of your money, man you had some overpriced crap XD
  3. which max budget?
  4. maxalge said:
    quantum_lizard16 said:



    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/wBYc4C
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/wBYc4C/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($117.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Mushkin Blackline 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($73.80 @ Newegg)
    Storage: SK hynix SL308 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($122.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($57.82 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card ($599.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M ATX Mid Tower Case ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1488.40
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 18:14 EDT-0400


    better use of your money, man you had some overpriced crap XD


    Thanks a lot for the quick response. The reason I chose overpriced is because of reliability. A little more expensive = more reliablity?
  5. badboyrog2 said:
    which max budget?


    My budget is 2000, not including monitor and peripherals.
    Most important is reliability. I want this to last 2 years.
  6. PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/P7J7vV
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/P7J7vV/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! DARK ROCK TF 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($77.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($192.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($185.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($157.30 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card ($599.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair Carbide Clear 600C ATX Full Tower Case ($129.55 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($109.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1901.68
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 18:45 EDT-0400
  7. quantum_lizard16 said:


    Thanks a lot for the quick response. The reason I chose overpriced is because of reliability. A little more expensive = more reliablity?


    not at all
  8. Can you check this one?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/list/T4frm8
  9. quantum_lizard16 said:
    Can you check this one?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/list/T4frm8


    XD


    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qz2F4C
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qz2F4C/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI Z170-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($102.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($83.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($157.30 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card ($599.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($83.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus DVD-E818AAT/BLK/B/GEN DVD/CD Drive ($19.88 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($84.89 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1691.84
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 20:14 EDT-0400
  10. maxalge said:
    quantum_lizard16 said:
    Can you check this one?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/list/T4frm8


    XD


    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qz2F4C
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qz2F4C/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI Z170-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($102.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($83.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($157.30 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card ($599.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($83.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus DVD-E818AAT/BLK/B/GEN DVD/CD Drive ($19.88 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($84.89 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1691.84
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 20:14 EDT-0400



    this doesn't support SLI looks like, I want to get another card eventually
  11. can I use this mobo? Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
  12. quantum_lizard16 said:


    this doesn't support SLI looks like, I want to get another card eventually



    PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/q8Ffhq
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/q8Ffhq/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($34.88 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($119.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($83.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($157.30 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card ($599.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case ($83.98 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus DVD-E818AAT/BLK/B/GEN DVD/CD Drive ($19.88 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($84.89 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1693.85
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 21:03 EDT-0400
  13. PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/hGdCD8
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/hGdCD8/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! DARK ROCK TF 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($77.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($182.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($75.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($157.30 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Extreme Video Card ($443.44 @ B&H)
    Case: Corsair Carbide Clear 600C ATX Full Tower Case ($129.55 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($48.89 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit ($98.99 @ My Choice Software)
    Total: $1739.00
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 23:13 EDT-0400
  14. PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/GFYJtJ
    Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/GFYJtJ/by_merchant/

    CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($329.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! DARK ROCK TF 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler ($77.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($119.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory ($75.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($157.30 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($118.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Extreme Video Card ($443.44 @ B&H)
    Case: Corsair Carbide Clear 600C ATX Full Tower Case ($129.55 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($75.98 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($48.89 @ OutletPC)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit ($98.99 @ My Choice Software)
    Total: $1669.01
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-11-05 23:15 EDT-0400
  15. Here's what I would get. (P.S. I MAY like corsair alot.)

    http://pcpartpicker.com/list/fZGXnn
  16. Best answer
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives RAM CPUs Build GPUs SSD Cases