420$ (CA) PC Upgrade to Run More Then 6 Virtual Machine ?!? (24/7)

Toxic_Beast

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
Hello guy and girls today i need help from you and i will really appreciate any help i can get

My current computer spec are
AMD A6-6310 Quad-Core 2.4GHz Processor
4GB of DDR3 RAM
1TB Hard Disk Drive
Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition
AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Card

https://www.amazon.ca/Acer-ATC-115-ER41-Desktop-Quad-Core-Processor/dp/B0189R9D30

I want to upgrade my current pc for Christmas. My (MAXIMUM) budget is 425$ CA. If this is possible i want to be ablle to play minecraft with a lot of mod a 60fps or more , csgo a 60fps or more , League of Legends at 60fps or more ... (i don't wanna play intense game like gt5 and i dont care if i can only run the game i mentioned at 60fps or more on 720p high setting).

But the more important and the main reason i want to upgrade my current pc is to be able to run multiple Virual Machine. I want to be able to run minimum 4 VM (even if each vm contain only 1,5go ram each) I don't know if this makes a difference but i want every VM to run Windows 7 , 64 bit and every vm will be running different bot like , coc bot , dofus bot , lol bot , pokemon go bot , sentry mba and some autosurf ... and finally i also want every vm to run 24/7)

Thanks to everyone who will help me , im sorry for my bad English (English is not my main language) and if what i want is impossible with 425$ CA can you please explain to me what performance i can get with this buget and how much more money will i need if this is not possible with my budget

And by the wzy im sorry kf i didn't' select the right category i was not sure where to post this (^_^)