Near 100% Memory Usage?

So yesterday, I noticed that the memory usage was flying through the roof with levels at around 90-95% memory used (I have 16GB RAM).
After some research, I used the strategy of turning off 'Superfetch' in services.msc
This worked for 24 hours until now the memory is back to 80% usage while I'm doing nothing expect opening a couple browser tabs in Chrome.

I am running Windows 10 Pro
CPU: i5-4690K
RAM: 16GB

Solution

Sorry, mate. Turns out that it was related to the Killer Network e2200 driver that was out of date.
Now memory is back down to 13% usage after the update.
Sorry for taking up your time. I'll still select you for best answer, if you'd like?

This is a commonly expressed malady of using Chrome Broswer.

A Yahoo / Google search should come wup with troubleshooting methods. many find the easiest solution to be ... "switch browsers"

I've closed Chrome and have restarted the computer and on startup the RAM is up there. There has been no detection of malware from malwarebytes, emsisoft scanner, or avira scanner.

What other solutions could there be?

Sorry, mate. Turns out that it was related to the Killer Network e2200 driver that was out of date.
Now memory is back down to 13% usage after the update.
Sorry for taking up your time. I'll still select you for best answer, if you'd like?

Solution

There is a basic driver as well as a Killer software package.

A LOT of people have various issues with Killer software, and many just avoid the software package and use just the driver.

Keep that in mind if you have other issues, but for now I guess just leave it alone if it's working.