1080 price drop by Christmas? Will it fit? Is it worth it? Which one is the best?

Elementalfury

Honorable
Dec 28, 2015
So, currently running with an i5-4690k and a gtx 970, have a r5 fractal design case with a z97 gaming 5 msi motherboard, and does anyone by chance know if the price will drop or has dropped (or when roughly)? And my final question, which one is the best for me to get (+it isn't worth it to dual run it with my 970 isn't it, since it's a monster)? Sorry if I respond late, ask me if I'm missing some info, and thank you in advance if I personally gorget to do so!

Elementalfury

Honorable
Dec 28, 2015
Not looking exactly for what price, just wondering if by chance you know around what time it will roughly drop, cause I'm damn sure it isn't getting higher than $700

actually your built is powerfull enough for gaming
what is the purpose of your pc?
how much ram you have?

to answer your question ...tyhere is not really a better time then other..
for example on black friday and cyber monday ..i did not find any good deals except on cpu...
the parts i would like to get was not in rebate ...so it depend which components you want

Elementalfury

Honorable
Dec 28, 2015
Well, been looking if I can run certain new games Titanfall 2 or what ever nicely, but they are asking for either i7's or one of the 10 series GPU's, sometimes both. And, knowing that recently games have been more GPU based, I've been looking into GPU's, and that's how I landed here