Dec 1, 2016
Specs
FX-8320
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 R5
1x8GB DDR3 1866 RAM
600B EVGA PSU
Asus AMD RX 460 4GB
1TB Toshiba 2.5" HDD

My 460 is connected to a DVI-D to VGA Adapter and after I install the drivers and boot, I get the "Starting Windows" screen and then my monitor resets to the "No Signal" screen (Color testing/Logo for some I believe). I noticed that if I boot in safe mode, I can use my computer somewhat and then I'm flashed with a error message from AMD saying that the card's drivers are not working, so I reinstalled and even tried older drivers from the ASUS site (I have no CD Drive in my case HUHUHU PUNS). I have uninstalled drivers through DDU and I still get the same problem, I even downloaded drivers from AMD directly and it continues, I completely uninstalled everything correlating to my GPU since I don't know what to do and the only chance of me getting a display is when I remove the driver(s).

Dave8671

Distinguished
Hi
I would like to know where you got the drivers from meaning the website. and what one you downloaded. Please give me the link, I am thinking after the installs and the uninstalls there are files left over in the AMD folder. Before any drivers are installed and If the drivers are still removed go to the file manager and delete the AMD folder just to be safe.