can't get 500/1000hz polling rate w/ fk zowie 1 and razer da 2013

Vino_lamar

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
I need help with this. this is my last attempt to find a solution. been googling and utubing how to fix the polling rate. have tried it all w/ the signing the driver, hidusb method as well. and can't seem to get my mouse rate program to detect anything over about 220 hz... for both mice. i've seen people w/ the same problem but that was a few yrs ago, the articles that i've read on google. this is a fresh reformat so i know there's nothing wrong on that level. If you could help that'd be more than great. anyways, thanks for taking the time to read the post. i'll take any suggestions so don't be shy. thanks in advance!

Solution
Mind sharing your full system's specs inclusive of your OS? Since you're dealing with a Razer peripheral, are you on the latest version of Synapse? If so have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software suite? You should also make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date while your chipset and USB drivers are also concurrent.

Did you rule out your installer being corrupt by recreating it?

Lutfij

Titan
Mind sharing your full system's specs inclusive of your OS? Since you're dealing with a Razer peripheral, are you on the latest version of Synapse? If so have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software suite? You should also make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date while your chipset and USB drivers are also concurrent.

Did you rule out your installer being corrupt by recreating it?

Solution