1967 Magnavox Home Theater System

germanshepherd3944

Honorable
Aug 5, 2013
I just bought a 1967 Magnavox Imperial Astro Sonic (Agean) Model Number (4RT562S) Home Theater
With Phantom Remote Control with front Slidding Door's all Hard Wood is solid Pecan!! The (2) front Front Round Black Color!! Why can't I find any information on this model anywhere? I need the Sam's Photocopy of this Model which 1967 Folder is it in?
The AM/FM Stereo & 4-Speed Collaro Turntable W320-00-01 Work's OK!!
But the 25" TV don't work but the back of the Picture Tube light's up!!
Are there any other Vacuum Tubes
In the Video Section??
And last can I Switch out the (15") Woofer's that havesmall Magnet & put another pair of Magnavox (15") that have the super Magnets made by CTS they are the (5"-Square) Magnets the wooden cabinets are solid Pecan Wood!!

Ron

Solution
Since you have a CRT, and CRTs are susceptible to magnetic fields, you will need shielded speakers.

I don't think you have the correct number for the model number. A google search of that number points to the turntable....
The TV chassis should have a model number it. Try that with PhotoFacts.

kanewolf

Titan
Since you have a CRT, and CRTs are susceptible to magnetic fields, you will need shielded speakers.

I don't think you have the correct number for the model number. A google search of that number points to the turntable....
The TV chassis should have a model number it. Try that with PhotoFacts.

Solution