RX 480 mini?

KyRiEiSaVaGe

Commendable
Sep 18, 2016
Is a rx 480 mini possible? Right now I dont have enough space in my case to fit the two fan 480s in my case. Im looking at just getting the 1060 but everyone has suggested a 480. Anybody have an idea if there will ever be a mini 480?

Solution
was actually a bit of info on a single slot 480 by HiS coming soon a while back. not seen it released yet but it was shown off at one of the tech shows.

was still long but a true single slot card. but i have not seen a shorter "mini" card advertised yet. plenty from the new nvidia cards all the way up to the 1080 but none yet for the rx 480 cards that i have seen.

it should be possible since they have done it with the 1070/80 cards which use more power than a reference 480

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
was actually a bit of info on a single slot 480 by HiS coming soon a while back. not seen it released yet but it was shown off at one of the tech shows.

was still long but a true single slot card. but i have not seen a shorter "mini" card advertised yet. plenty from the new nvidia cards all the way up to the 1080 but none yet for the rx 480 cards that i have seen.

it should be possible since they have done it with the 1070/80 cards which use more power than a reference 480

Solution