Fx-8320 stock voltage query?

Hey guys
So I've recently oc'd my 8320 to 4ghz on all 8 cores with turbo core disabled, just finished a stability test and all seems to be well with 56C being the max temp but my voltage only seems to go up to 1.2625v? I thought the 8320 was supposed to come with about 1.3-1.35 stock? Just thought it was a little strange how low it was also will this affect performance in anyway?
Thanks in advance for any info :D

Definitely not complaining lol, just wanted to make sure my bios wasnt auto changing it to a lower voltage thats all and its definitely not an e model, came with 4.0ghz stock. I might just have to try bumping it up to 4.5 and see if i won the lucky dip in the silicon lottery :lol:

We shall soon see! Will hopefully get round to it in the next few days ill try and post an update on the road to 4.5ghz.
Just recently upgraded to a EVGA 1070 SC and realized stock clocks on an 8320 were bottlenecking the hell out of it

Just tried bumping it up to 4.2ghz and amd stress test failed with these errors.
Untitled.png

Does this mean its time to start bumping up the voltage? temps didn't shoot up to anything dangerously high still well within thermal margins

temps.png

Awesome, so i managed to get 4.2 stable with a voltage bump to 1.2875, only thing ive noticed is that socket temps reach 56C according to speedfan but in amd overdrive it still indicates a 54C thermal margin even though ive read that the max recommended socket temp is 70C on these processors. Is it best to leave it at 4.2 for now so that i dont run the socket at a temp too close to the limit to maintain its lifetime?