I5 3340 with 1050 ti

Jon_68

Reputable
Jan 25, 2017
I am going to buy this i5 3340 3.1Ghz. i would like to know the best mobo for such processor and i have a Gigabyte1050 ti wind force OC will i have any bottlenecks.

Solution
Hello and thank you for asking on Tom's Hardware! To answer your question directly, no you will not have any bottlenecks and even if there were some it would barely be noticeable. For the motherboard end of things, the socket required for your processor is the LGA 1155 socket and from my experience, any of them will work as long as they have good reviews. You can look for LGA 1155 motherboards on eBay or on HardwareSwap. Hope this helps and good luck!

JBDelta

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2014
Hello and thank you for asking on Tom's Hardware! To answer your question directly, no you will not have any bottlenecks and even if there were some it would barely be noticeable. For the motherboard end of things, the socket required for your processor is the LGA 1155 socket and from my experience, any of them will work as long as they have good reviews. You can look for LGA 1155 motherboards on eBay or on HardwareSwap. Hope this helps and good luck!

Solution