i5 3470 bottlenecks with xfx hd7750 2gb ddr3 ?

aqgamer123

Prominent
Mar 19, 2017
hi guyz, i m new here,
i have recently upgraded to i5 3470(used) from pentium g2020. firt day my win 10 lags soo much i got scared of processor being a fake then i reinstalled win 10 then it gets normal but, i realize that games are not giving fps as they gave with my old cpu.is this processor damaged or something ? seller said that processor's life will never ends..
my 2nd ques is . Is my hd7750 is to blame for fbs drop . is it bottlenecks with my new processor?if thats the case suggest me the lowest budget possible gfx which suitable for this processor
if its the processor's fault please reply me soon so that i can replace it
thanks in advance
my config:
cpu: i5 3470
gpu: hd 7750 2 gb ddr3
ram:2x4gb 1333mhz ddr3
mobo: gigabyte ga h61m s1
psu: corsiar cs450
monitor res:1920x1200

Solution
To find out we would need more information. I'd suggest installing MSI Afterburner (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html) and use the OSD (on-screen display) to monitor your CPU temp, CPU usage, GPU temp, and GPU usage.

Make the OSD in Rivatuner (comes with Afterburner) a bit larger so you can see it, and maybe change the color to yellow and put a shadow around it. (all in the settings of Rivatuner). When you get you OSD setup so you can see all of this while in-game, play the game for a little while and then take a good screenshot of the OSD and upload it to somewhere like imgur.com and share it here.

Basically you will be checking to make sure your GPU is at 99% load most of the time and that your...
To find out we would need more information. I'd suggest installing MSI Afterburner (http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html) and use the OSD (on-screen display) to monitor your CPU temp, CPU usage, GPU temp, and GPU usage.

Make the OSD in Rivatuner (comes with Afterburner) a bit larger so you can see it, and maybe change the color to yellow and put a shadow around it. (all in the settings of Rivatuner). When you get you OSD setup so you can see all of this while in-game, play the game for a little while and then take a good screenshot of the OSD and upload it to somewhere like imgur.com and share it here.

Basically you will be checking to make sure your GPU is at 99% load most of the time and that your CPU and GPU are not overheating.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS