Solved

Zotac 730 4gb can run GTA 5?

I m thinking to buy a cpu which have i5 60 processor ,8 GB ram,4gb zotac 730 graphic card.
Will I be able to play GTA 5 and other heavy games?
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about zotac 730 4gb run gta
  1. GTA V is mostly a CPU heavy game. Whats your exact model?
    What are the settings you want to be running? Medium, high?
    Whats your budget (if any)?
    Sure, you can run the game. But probably not on very high settings.
  2. The requirements to run GTA V without any lag or FPS issue is this,

    Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
    Memory: 8GB.
    Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB.

    So with your configuration you will be able to play but with low settings and fps.
  3. GamingEnthusiast420 said:
    GTA V is mostly a CPU heavy game. Whats your exact model?
    What are the settings you want to be running? Medium, high?
    Whats your budget (if any)?
    Sure, you can run the game. But probably not on very high settings.
  4. My budget is 30kRs for cpu.
    I want to play it on medium settings.And other games like assassin's creed,watch dogs, battlefield. Is this cpu good for running these games at medium settings?
  5. vipul_13 said:
    My budget is 30kRs for cpu.
    I want to play it on medium settings.And other games like assassin's creed,watch dogs, battlefield. Is this cpu good for running these games at medium settings?




    Do you already have all the parts? 30k RS is way to much for a CPU. If you don't have a graphics card, you could make a balance and get a very powerful combination.
  6. No I don't have any parts but there is a cpu I m thinking to buy.
    And my budget is ₹30k not 30k dollars.what is the combination can u tell me.or suggest me any gud gaming cpu.
  7. vipul_13 said:
    No I don't have any parts but there is a cpu I m thinking to buy.
    And my budget is ₹30k not 30k dollars.what is the combination can u tell me.or suggest me any gud gaming cpu.




    30K RS is about 450 dollars, which is still good. Do you already have the Zotac 730 or do you want to buy it?
  8. No no I don't have any part or graphic card .I m thinking to buy a cpu it has 8gb ram,zotac 730 4gb graphic card.i 5 650 processor.
    Its cost is 26k . If you wish you can suggest me any good gaming cpu under 30k.
  9. You are mistaking a CPU (which is the processor) for a PC (The whole thing).
  10. Gam3r01 said:
    You are mistaking a CPU (which is the processor) for a PC (The whole thing).

    So you suggest me .I m not good in tech and I m only 16 year old so I don't know too much.
  11. I dont know where you are available to purchase from, but an i5 650 and a GT 730 would not be a good gaming experience.
    Realistically you need a larger budget, or buy a console.
  12. Gam3r01 said:
    I dont know where you are available to purchase from, but an i5 650 and a GT 730 would not be a good gaming experience.
    Realistically you need a larger budget, or buy a console.

    I can extend it till 35k not more.
    I want to play games at medium settings.
  13. Gam3r01 said:
    I dont know where you are available to purchase from, but an i5 650 and a GT 730 would not be a good gaming experience.
    Realistically you need a larger budget, or buy a console.

    Desktop PC Computer CORE i5 650 PROCESSOR / 8GB RAM /1TB Hdd with 4GB Graphics with Wifi. This is cpu you can search on Amazon.
  14. Best answer
    At that budget a console is your best bet.
    Again, I dont know what you have available to you, but a good PC would be around 45k.

    If you want to build it yourself (the only viable choice) this would be a good option. You will still have to buy an OS
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor (₹5550.00 @ Amazon India)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (₹7840.00 @ Amazon India)
    Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory (₹3910.37 @ Amazon India)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (₹3719.00 @ Amazon India)
    Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 2GB Mini Video Card (₹7750.97 @ Amazon India)
    Case: Zalman ZM-T1 PLUS MicroATX Mini Tower Case (₹2113.39 @ Amazon India)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (₹5999.00 @ Amazon India)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24D3ST DVD/CD Writer (₹1058.00 @ Amazon India)
    Total: ₹37940.73
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-20 23:34 IST+0530
  15. Gam3r01 said:
    At that budget a console is your best bet.
    Again, I dont know what you have available to you, but a good PC would be around 45k.

    If you want to build it yourself (the only viable choice) this would be a good option. You will still have to buy an OS
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor (₹5550.00 @ Amazon India)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (₹7840.00 @ Amazon India)
    Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory (₹3910.37 @ Amazon India)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (₹3719.00 @ Amazon India)
    Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 2GB Mini Video Card (₹7750.97 @ Amazon India)
    Case: Zalman ZM-T1 PLUS MicroATX Mini Tower Case (₹2113.39 @ Amazon India)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (₹5999.00 @ Amazon India)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24D3ST DVD/CD Writer (₹1058.00 @ Amazon India)
    Total: ₹37940.73
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-20 23:34 IST+0530

    Is this cpu not good to buy?
    I can buy console but it's CDs are too costly
  16. If you were to build the one I listed it would be leagues better than any you could buy already assembled.
  17. If you were to build the one I listed it would be leagues better than any you could buy already assembled.[/quotemsg
    But I m a student If you can suggest me under 30k thatwill be better. I m thinking to buy this cpu and after a year upgrade it's gpu and processor. Till that my budget will also increase.
  18. That is the lowest I would recommend spending.
  19. Gam3r01 said:
    That is the lowest I would recommend spending.


    Hmm thnx for your valuable time.
  20. vipul_13 said:
    Gam3r01 said:
    At that budget a console is your best bet.
    Again, I dont know what you have available to you, but a good PC would be around 45k.

    If you want to build it yourself (the only viable choice) this would be a good option. You will still have to buy an OS
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

    CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor (₹5550.00 @ Amazon India)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (₹7840.00 @ Amazon India)
    Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory (₹3910.37 @ Amazon India)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (₹3719.00 @ Amazon India)
    Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 2GB Mini Video Card (₹7750.97 @ Amazon India)
    Case: Zalman ZM-T1 PLUS MicroATX Mini Tower Case (₹2113.39 @ Amazon India)
    Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (₹5999.00 @ Amazon India)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24D3ST DVD/CD Writer (₹1058.00 @ Amazon India)
    Total: ₹37940.73
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-20 23:34 IST+0530

    Is this cpu not good to buy?
    I can buy console but it's CDs are too costly



    If you buy a console you can get games for it without buying a CD
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games