Need a certain type of adapter for monitor lighting...?

I need an hdmi (or vga) male to usb female adapter so I can connect lighting to the back of my monitor. Thanks!
Reply to Gaelimo
1 answer Last reply
More about type adapter monitor lighting
  1. please help me.
    Reply to Gaelimo
Ask a new question Answer

Read More

USB HDMI VGA Connection Peripherals LED Backlight Monitors