Fx 8320 / msi 970 gaming / 8gb ram ddr3 1866 / asus nvidia gtx 1060 6gb oc

m4x3n84

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
Will this pc build going to be good for gaming ? Im only playing racing sim games like dirt rally (newest game yet ) for sim rally . i used to have a q9300 cpu with asus p5k pro motherboard with nvidia gtx 1060 6gb oc which bought before i get the amd fx 8320and msi 970 gaming motherboard . it will be a huge improovement ?

Any modern Intel, even the latest Pentiums outperform that CPU. From AMD you have the new Ryzen range but only their top end range is out, there mid range CPU's are due to launch next month. Problem is these options need different motherboards and DDR4 RAM.

m4x3n84

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
Well maybe i stick to this and then maybe i go better after a few months but my question was if i am going to habe better results with dirt rally . i dont want stutters and lags and anything at 1080p i want use all the ultra settings due to if you have some of the options to ultra there are a bit of problems while driving you dont get the true road and surface picture . sorry if iam asking stupid questions cause i dont know much for pc hardware

m4x3n84

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
I only gave 100 euros for cpu and motherboard i only got a new 8gb hyper x ram ddr3 1866 and an ssd samsung evo 3 . the gpu i think is more than enough for these kind of games plus i got as a present liguid double fan water cooling system

€100 is a reasonable buy but I would have invested a bit more in a G4560 and motherboard, not only does it perform better it gives great CPU upgrade options as an i5 or i7 would drop straight in. Problem now is if you want a modern CPU you will need to buy a new motherboard and RAM too.

m4x3n84

Prominent
Mar 21, 2017
Boosted1g ....... I wont get discussing with you maybe YOU shouldnt be on this board cause you have to respect those thatbdont know about these things

Comment was a little over the top, i appoligize for that.

Unfortunatly your situation happens far too often on these boards where someone buys parts and then after-the-fact asks if they are good; thus FIre, Ready, Aim.
At that point it really doesnt matter if they are good because you already purchased it and more often then not returning it costs more then it is worth. Had you asked before your purchased we could have advised you down a much different path.
I am certianly not faulting you for not knowing what you dont know; hell if everyone knew everything about IT I would be out of a job.