$500 budget build for recording and light gaming

G

My previous budget was 600 but my dad said no, so it went down to 500. I would like all my items from dynaquestpc in the philippines (google maps/website) or lazada.com.ph or gilmore. All from the philippines. Thanks in advance

G

Aslong as it Doesnt reach 26000 its ok.
Oh and as you know i dont need an hdd
Nor an ssd, because i have a refurbished wd caviar blue.

G

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sg8PGf
Im not sure where to get the items.
Gilmore has more products, is very big and has a build service, but the parts are at least 8 or 5 percent more expensive, but dynaquest is further away and is not as big as gilmore, im talking mall store size, not that big.

G

Me when i first saw the price: 25 what?
Me when i realized im an idiot:eek:h pesos lol.
Awsome! Thanks. I do have a few questions tho, is it better to build myself or ask someone else to build it?
And is one fan enough?

G

And is the zotac card quiet? I am very linus type of guy.
And im guessing i have to use the psu as a top rear exhaust?

No?
Just put the PSU in the standard orientation.
For Windows 10 you should go to Kinguin or G2A and get a copy WITH buyer protection (you need it) from there given your budget.
The Zotac card cools just fine.
Build yourself if you know how, but if you don't go to a local store or get a friend to assemble it for you if they've built their own.

G

Samd the reviews say the fractal case is small, while the reviews on the tecware edge is wayy better. The tecwear case comes with three fans a wire mangement area, a place for the psu, and a filter for the psu, while the core case comes with one front fan, no wire mangement area, and is very small, has no side window, and is very ugly.
And the zotac card is a bit expencive, and has not much of a "special feature to justify its price."
Can you please esplain why you chose the case and gpu?

The Tecware edge isn't good... the fractal has much better airflow and acoustics as well as a cleaner look.
The GPU was the best performance option in that range, and cools well.
It all comes under the budget you gave me, everything is in there for a reason and was cross checked.
If you don't like the case I can swap it.
https://dynaquestpc.com/product/corsair-carbide-spec-01-mid-tower-casing/

G

Ok, i guess that makes sense. And i hear that the corsair carbid spec 1 isnt good.( this case stuff is really getting on my nerve). Seriously, what makes a case a good case or a bad case? Now is there any way i can get win10 for a really cheap price, i mean its literally free to update from win 7. No?