i7 930 overclock on p6t7 ws supercomputer

Solution
Problem is the Corsair A70 was huge, it was double the size of the Coolermaster Hyper 212 and able to cool more efficiently, Sad they discontinued making it. So right now I do not have experience in how most of them coolers will perform on that website, but you're i7 930 is already a 130 watt TDP Processor, with it at 3.8ghz is probably around 180 watt TDP or more.

So this is not the cheapest, but I have used NOCTUA NH-D15 cooler in a few different builds, I know what it can do and it should do well with you're CPU at 4ghz, like I said I have hard time recommending something that I've never used. If you got the room, the Corsair H80I will also keep your CPU cool at 4ghz, but again is not the cheapest.
Problem is the Corsair A70 was huge, it was double the size of the Coolermaster Hyper 212 and able to cool more efficiently, Sad they discontinued making it. So right now I do not have experience in how most of them coolers will perform on that website, but you're i7 930 is already a 130 watt TDP Processor, with it at 3.8ghz is probably around 180 watt TDP or more.

So this is not the cheapest, but I have used NOCTUA NH-D15 cooler in a few different builds, I know what it can do and it should do well with you're CPU at 4ghz, like I said I have hard time recommending something that I've never used. If you got the room, the Corsair H80I will also keep your CPU cool at 4ghz, but again is not the cheapest.

Solution