20,000-30,000% GPU Usage? 0MB VRam?

Daniel_486

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
I just installed NVidia's latest driver today (381.65). So far, this is what I'm seeing out of it. While emulating GTA San Andreas on PCSX2, it shows 20,000-30,000% GPU usage and 0Mb memory. It didn't do that before. Later I tried the same game. This time it was saying 0% GPU usage along with the 0Mb memory. From then on, any game I played was 0% GPU usage and 0Mb memory. I went on to test some other games, to see if it was just in PCSX2. I came to find out that specifically DOOM was only giving me option's for 4:3 aspect resolution's along with the same 2 0's. Very strange things happened to me after the driver installation. Are there any suggestion's on how I can fix this?
XaY1D
http://

I tried to link a screenshot. It comes as just, "http://", I don't know why, but hopefully it brings you to the pic as it does for me.

Solution
@Daniel_486 let's take it easy there. You may attack the message, but NOT the messenger, and keep the language civil. You're very close to getting the hook for that outburst. Civility is required at all times in these forums.

Daniel_486

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
Well, I was getting false readings on every game. I tested DOOM 2016 at one point and suddenly it was only giving me the option for 4:3 ratio resolution's. Doom was also saying 0% GPU usage and 0Mb VRam. Later, while keeping an eye on the performance statistics, I emulated a PS1 game just for the nostalgia. It was telling me that my memory clock on the GPU was only around 400-500Mhz (It should have been 5005 at stock, like it always had for every game I've played in the past). You wouldn't want false readings playing all of your games, would you? I wanna know utilization and usage statistics of my GPU a lot of the times. Very strange things were happening after I installed driver 381.65. Either way, I looked up this problem elsewhere and just ended up uninstalling GeForce Experience and the new drivers all together. Reset my PC and installed a x64 bit update through Windows Update first and then reinstalled everything else, and so far it's back to normal.

Daniel_486

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
I'll edit my original to conform to a less vague question, in case someone in the future has a similar problem and comes across this in search of an answer through google.

The usage numbers make no sense, and clearly is showing what ever you are using to monitor usage is broken. There is no such thing as more than 100% usage, so you can safely discard those results. Try reinstalling what ever you are using, or download a new monitoring software, such as MSI Afterburner.

Daniel_486

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017
Can you not read? (Don't blame it on my grammar either) I am using MSI afterburner's monitor (RivaTunerStatisticsServer). I know anything past 100% is not normal. You act like I think it's amazing that it was 20,000-30,00% usage. NO, I know that was very inaccurate, that's why I came here. I have been using MSI afterburner's monitoring for over 2 years now, I know what I'm supposed to be doing with it. It wasn't until I installed NVidia's driver 381.65 for my GPU it started acting up in the monitoring software. "So you can safely discard those results" seriously?...... SERIOUSLY?!! I can't believe you think that I think the result's were a good thing. Don't be so ignorant. I fixed it anyhow. I'm sick of people who see me ask a question on a forum somewhere and automatically assume I'm a big time noob at everything PC related. You would not be good in job that requires you to take technical assistance call's (Whatever those job's are called).

Daniel_486

Prominent
Apr 6, 2017

K