What 1060 should i buy?

Solution
All 1060 6gb's will perform about the same and all 1060 3gb's will perform about the same. I would say the ASUS Strix is one of the best in terms of power delivery and cooling, it has a very overkill and high quality VRM from PCB analysis's I have read. But it is also usually more expensive than other models. I have the msi gaming x 1060 6gb and it has treated me well so far, it will OC to 2110mhz on the core and I can add an extra 500mhz to the memory clock with no issues, i'm very happy with it.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
All 1060 6gb's will perform about the same and all 1060 3gb's will perform about the same. I would say the ASUS Strix is one of the best in terms of power delivery and cooling, it has a very overkill and high quality VRM from PCB analysis's I have read. But it is also usually more expensive than other models. I have the msi gaming x 1060 6gb and it has treated me well so far, it will OC to 2110mhz on the core and I can add an extra 500mhz to the memory clock with no issues, i'm very happy with it.

Solution