Solved

Please Suggest PC/PS4 4K Gaming Monitor in Between 32 inch to 40 inch

Hello Experts,

Can you please suggest me a 4K Gaming Monitor/TV which work great For PS4 or PS4 Pro or PC in India. I can't place more than 40 inch monitor in my room desk so it will be great if you suggest in between 32 inch to 40 inch. Thanks
62 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about suggest ps4 gaming monitor inch inch
  1. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1235525-REG/samsung_un49ks8000fxza_ks8000_series_49_class_suhd_smart.html

    4k , HDR , 10 bit , low input lag , wide color Gamut (billions of colors) , 1000 cd/m² brightness, best TV for best price. 49 inch ...
  2. Tech_TTT said:
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1235525-REG/samsung_un49ks8000fxza_ks8000_series_49_class_suhd_smart.html

    4k , HDR , 10 bit , low input lag , wide color Gamut (billions of colors) , 1000 cd/m² brightness, best TV for best price. 49 inch ...

    Only 9 inches too big.:(
  3. clarkjd said:
    Tech_TTT said:
    https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1235525-REG/samsung_un49ks8000fxza_ks8000_series_49_class_suhd_smart.html

    4k , HDR , 10 bit , low input lag , wide color Gamut (billions of colors) , 1000 cd/m² brightness, best TV for best price. 49 inch ...

    Only 9 inches too big.:(


    4k with HDR and 10 bit dont exist smaller than 49 inch :(

    this is the best TV for its price... check the review here

    http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ks8000

    Quote:


    Movies and HDR look great.
    Very bright which is good to handle reflections.
    Low input lag which is great for playing video games.



    more specs

    http://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/4k-suhd-tvs/49-class-ks8000-8-series-4k-suhd-tv-2016-model-un49ks8000fxza/
  4. TVs have high response times, not good for gaming.
    He's also in India, not a good option.
    A 27" monitor is best for 4k gaming.
    What's your budget in INR?
    Here's a suggestion.
    https://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/lg-27ud68p-27-4k-uhd-3840x2160-ips-height-adjustable-led-monitor/
  5. Chugalug_ said:
    TVs have high response times, not good for gaming.
    He's also in India, not a good option.
    A 27" monitor is best for 4k gaming.
    What's your budget in INR?
    Here's a suggestion.
    https://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/lg-27ud68p-27-4k-uhd-3840x2160-ips-height-adjustable-led-monitor/


    This TV is one of the few best for gaming. dont generalize ... and you need to try gaming on 49 inch then talk about 27 inch gaming ...
  6. He said he can't fit any more than 40" screens max.....
    The reason the response times are relatively low on that TV is because it's a TN panel, meaning viewing angles and color accuracy will be poor.
  7. Chugalug_ said:
    He said he can't fit any more than 40" screens max.....
    The reason the response times are relatively low on that TV is because it's a TN panel, meaning viewing angles and color accuracy will be poor.


    lol ... yea right TN panel ...

    it has the best color accuracy and wide color gamut and billions of colors. and is VA panel and expensive high end TVs are not like your low PC monitors .

    as I said , this is expensive TV (was $2000 on release)

    stop generalizing and read the review I put there .

    as for it being 49 inch , well it is super for gaming.
  8. Tech_TTT said:
    Chugalug_ said:
    He said he can't fit any more than 40" screens max.....
    The reason the response times are relatively low on that TV is because it's a TN panel, meaning viewing angles and color accuracy will be poor.


    lol ... yea right TN panel ...

    it has the best color accuracy and wide color gamut and billions of colors. and is VA panel and expensive high end TVs are not like your low PC monitors .

    as I said , this is expensive TV (was $2000 on release)

    stop generalizing and read the review I put there .

    as for it being 49 inch , well it is super for gaming.


    As i said i cant place more than 40 inch so it doesn't matter what features it have in 49'' . Actually 6 months ago i have purchased BenQ RL2455HM and its really doing good for my PC's and consoles but now i need at least 32" for my gaming and work. Thanks
  9. Ah you're right, I read the review, and lo and behold: Response Time : 18.0 ms
    I did say nearly all TVs are about 20ms didn't I?
    It appears generalizing was correct in this case.
    VA also has relatively poor viewing angles, blacks are good though if that's any consolation.
    This lot also seem a bit airy fairy about their reviewing process....


    @OP, what's your budget in INR?
  10. Rahul_111 said:
    Tech_TTT said:
    Chugalug_ said:
    He said he can't fit any more than 40" screens max.....
    The reason the response times are relatively low on that TV is because it's a TN panel, meaning viewing angles and color accuracy will be poor.


    lol ... yea right TN panel ...

    it has the best color accuracy and wide color gamut and billions of colors. and is VA panel and expensive high end TVs are not like your low PC monitors .

    as I said , this is expensive TV (was $2000 on release)

    stop generalizing and read the review I put there .

    as for it being 49 inch , well it is super for gaming.


    As i said i cant place more than 40 inch so it doesn't matter what features it have in 49'' . Actually 6 months ago i have purchased BenQ RL2455HM and its really doing good for my PC's and consoles but now i need at least 32" for my gaming and work. Thanks



    your choice , think about mounting it on the wall.
  11. Tech_TTT said:
    Chugalug_ said:
    TVs have high response times, not good for gaming.
    He's also in India, not a good option.
    A 27" monitor is best for 4k gaming.
    What's your budget in INR?
    Here's a suggestion.
    https://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/lg-27ud68p-27-4k-uhd-3840x2160-ips-height-adjustable-led-monitor/


    This TV is one of the few best for gaming. dont generalize ... and you need to try gaming on 49 inch then talk about 27 inch gaming ...



    My budget is $1000 and i can manage more than that if there is no option available in $1000. Thanks
  12. Chugalug_ said:
    Ah you're right, I read the review, and lo and behold: Response Time : 18.0 ms
    I did say nearly all TVs are about 20ms didn't I?
    It appears generalizing was correct in this case.
    VA also has relatively poor viewing angles, blacks are good though if that's any consolation.
    This lot also seem a bit airy fairy about their reviewing process....


    @OP, what's your budget in INR?



    lol this is real life measuring , this is testing REAL not paper specs. ... you wont find true 5 ms ips when you measure it true .... and actually most TVs are 60 ms and more so you are wrong again about majority being 20ms lol FEW are less than 20 ms.


    and you are wrong , VA on TVs are different than on pc monitors ... they are very good in everything. and this view angels is not like TN , it is between TN and IPS ... and is enough.


    Why I bother to convince you... lol I am enjoying one in my living room .... and I have a PC monitor as well . take it or leave it ...

    see ya lol
  13. Chugalug_ said:
    Ah you're right, I read the review, and lo and behold: Response Time : 18.0 ms
    I did say nearly all TVs are about 20ms didn't I?
    It appears generalizing was correct in this case.
    VA also has relatively poor viewing angles, blacks are good though if that's any consolation.
    This lot also seem a bit airy fairy about their reviewing process....


    @OP, what's your budget in INR?


    My Budget is Rs. 60000 but can manage more than that if there is no option available in that budget. Thanks
  14. Is it a good idea to go with this Sony 101.6 cm (40 inches) BRAVIA KLV-40W562D Full HD Smart LED TV ?
    http://www.amazon.in/Sony-101-6-inches-BRAVIA-KLV-40W562D/dp/B01DNH176M?tag=googinhydr18418-21
  15. Nah, as I mentioned before, TVs are pretty bad for gaming due to their extremely high response times. Your best option is to get a 27"-32" 4k monitor, but i'm having trouble finding the latter in India for a reasonable price.
    Example: https://www.grabmore.in/products/31151507/ASUS-32inch-PQ321Q-4K-Ultra-High-Definition-LCD-Monitor.html
    Nothing above 28" in your price range sadly, sorry. :(
    I found this fantastic deal though: https://www.fruugoindia.com/led-711-cm-28-asus-pb287q-eec-c-3840-x-2160l-uhd-2160p-4k-1-ms-hdmitm-displayport-tn-led/p-5527587-12556909?ac=shopbot&language=en
  16. Chugalug_ said:
    Nah, as I mentioned before, TVs are pretty bad for gaming due to their extremely high response times. Your best option is to get a 27"-32" 4k monitor, but i'm having trouble finding the latter in India for a reasonable price.
    Example: https://www.grabmore.in/products/31151507/ASUS-32inch-PQ321Q-4K-Ultra-High-Definition-LCD-Monitor.html
    Nothing above 28" in your price range sadly, sorry. :(
    I found this fantastic deal though: https://www.fruugoindia.com/led-711-cm-28-asus-pb287q-eec-c-3840-x-2160l-uhd-2160p-4k-1-ms-hdmitm-displayport-tn-led/p-5527587-12556909?ac=shopbot&language=en


    Yeah there are lot of good gaming monitor in between 24" to 28" but very few in 32" . Anyway just provide me whatever the 32" gaming monitors you find and i will see if i can manage that cost. The reason behind to take 32" or more than that is i have recently connected my 32" TV with my PS4 and the games screen look really bigger specially Fifa 17 but it get extremely high response time.
  17. Best answer
    Dont get any 4K TV without HDR and wide color gamut

    if you want good 4k TV with low response time for gaming then look for these SONY :

    43 inch

    Sony

    KD-43X8300D

    has : 4K , HDR, Billions of colors , 10 Bit , wide color Gamut , low response time (in review 13 ms real measuring)

    link in sony india

    http://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x8300d-series

    this is the best 43 inch TV you can Get.

    I prefer Samsung but since you want smaller , this is the best 43 inch TV

    Specs and prices :

    http://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x8300d-series/specifications

    is 87,900 at Sony but I am sure you can find one cheaper in the street market.

    and its native 100hz

    have a nice day.
  18. Rahul_111 said:
    Chugalug_ said:
    Nah, as I mentioned before, TVs are pretty bad for gaming due to their extremely high response times. Your best option is to get a 27"-32" 4k monitor, but i'm having trouble finding the latter in India for a reasonable price.
    Example: https://www.grabmore.in/products/31151507/ASUS-32inch-PQ321Q-4K-Ultra-High-Definition-LCD-Monitor.html
    Nothing above 28" in your price range sadly, sorry. :(
    I found this fantastic deal though: https://www.fruugoindia.com/led-711-cm-28-asus-pb287q-eec-c-3840-x-2160l-uhd-2160p-4k-1-ms-hdmitm-displayport-tn-led/p-5527587-12556909?ac=shopbot&language=en


    Yeah there are lot of good gaming monitor in between 24" to 28" but very few in 32" . Anyway just provide me whatever the 32" gaming monitors you find and i will see if i can manage that cost. The reason behind to take 32" or more than that is i have recently connected my 32" TV with my PS4 and the games screen look really bigger specially Fifa 17 but it get extremely high response time.


    The one I posted that is extremely overpriced is the only one I could find unfortunately. :(
    Tell you what, get the 28" Asus, that's a fantastic deal and you're not going to find it anywhere else.
    The difference between that and 32" might take a bit getting used to, but ultimately it'll be much more responsive, the image will be more crisp, and the pixel density will be higher.
  19. Tech_TTT said:
    Dont get any 4K TV without HDR and wide color gamut

    if you want good 4k TV with low response time for gaming then look for these SONY :

    43 inch

    Sony

    KD-43X8300D

    has : 4K , HDR, Billions of colors , 10 Bit , wide color Gamut , low response time (in review 13 ms real measuring)

    link in sony india

    http://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x8300d-series

    this is the best 43 inch TV you can Get.

    I prefer Samsung but since you want smaller , this is the best 43 inch TV

    http://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x8300d-series/specifications

    is 87000 at Sony but I am sure you can find one cheaper in the street market.


    have a nice day.


    Thanks bro, Actually i have check every possibility to place more than 40" but sadly i can't do that and 40" is the last option that i can place and it also with very difficult but manageable.
    32" is Perfect Fit
    34" is Perfect Fit
    40" is Difficult to Fit but the last size that i can manage in my Room desk.
  20. Rahul_111 said:
    Tech_TTT said:
    Dont get any 4K TV without HDR and wide color gamut

    if you want good 4k TV with low response time for gaming then look for these SONY :

    43 inch

    Sony

    KD-43X8300D

    has : 4K , HDR, Billions of colors , 10 Bit , wide color Gamut , low response time (in review 13 ms real measuring)

    link in sony india

    http://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x8300d-series

    this is the best 43 inch TV you can Get.

    I prefer Samsung but since you want smaller , this is the best 43 inch TV

    http://www.sony.co.in/electronics/televisions/x8300d-series/specifications

    is 87000 at Sony but I am sure you can find one cheaper in the street market.


    have a nice day.


    Thanks bro, Actually i have check every possibility to place more than 40" but sadly i can't do that and 40" is the last option that i can place and it also with very difficult but manageable.
    32" is Perfect Fit
    34" is Perfect Fit
    40" is Difficult to Fit but the last size that i can manage in my Room desk.


    you dont know what you are missing , HDR games are coming. there is no HDR PC monitor. and PS4 pro game are HDR ready.

    go to the market and check it .. squeeeze it , hang it on the wall do whatever.

    HDR is SUPER. and billions of colors ? try to get 30 inch 4k billion of colors pc monitor , it is $2000 . normal PC monitors are 16 millions colors ONLY !!!

    Go to the sony show rooms , and see .. HDR PC monitors dont exist yet ! and sony PS4 pro is HDR READY .

    and sony also supports 10 bit billions colors .

    ALSO 4k HDR MOVIES... go and watch HDR movies !!! in Sony Show rooms.

    you dont know what you are missing..

    I said all .. see ya
  21. Oh my....
    There's so much gramatically incorrect with that statement I don't know where to start.
    The HDR part is alright for the most part, but the 'billions of colors' part refers to (1.07b) color hues which are able to be shown with HDR, however this does not mean that the game will take advantage of those necessarily.
    This also requires a 10 bit HDR TV, and you keep talking about all this @Tech_TTT then signing off with "That's all" before making more posts, yet you've yet to actually post a TV that meets all these claims in the OP's price range OR size range.

    I could go on and on about OLED and quantum dot HDR, but is it achievable with the budget?
    No.
  22. Chugalug_ said:
    Oh my....
    There's so much gramatically incorrect with that statement I don't know where to start.
    The HDR part is alright for the most part, but the 'billions of colors' part refers to (1.07b) color hues which are able to be shown with HDR, however this does not mean that the game will take advantage of those necessarily.
    This also requires a 10 bit HDR TV, and you keep talking about all this @Tech_TTT then signing off with "That's all" before making more posts, yet you've yet to actually post a TV that meets all these claims in the OP's price range OR size range.

    I could go on and on about OLED and quantum dot HDR, but is it achievable with the budget?
    No.


    Wrong ,

    1- The TV is Wide color Gamut , can display billion of colors VS normal monitor with only 16M colors only.
    2- there are HDR games as we speak. and people are playing in HDR.
    3- the samsung KS 8000 is quantum dot , within his budget but he does not want 49 inch.
    4- The sony I posted is very good one for 43 inch and fits his needs if he can squeeze it in.
    5- Watching movies on HDR ? is also every where now ... and in billions of colors as well.
    6- that sony is 100hz native !!! very few 4k are 100hz native !!!! even PC monitors dont have that !!!

    this is my advice to you OP

    4K TV + HDR + Wide color Gamut + lower response time (some few Sony and Samsung models)

    I chosen the samsung because it has Quantum dot hdr and is within your budget but sadly no space .

    so your best next TV is the 43 Sony KD-43X8300D

    and if you want to compare movies and games , just type in you tube 4k HDR VS normal ... and look for games and movies.

    see ya . this is my last post.
  23. All those are 1080p, none are 4k.
  24. Chugalug_ said:
    All those are 1080p, none are 4k.


    Yeah because i can't see any monitor with 4K in 30" to 40" so ......
  25. Yeah, go with the 28"er, trust me on this one, fantastic monitor, don't let the other guy get to you with all the hyping up $2000 Sony TVs that won't even fit. T.T
  26. Okay help me to finalize between these two below, Now from almost 5 hours i am searching Monitor's .

    https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-XR3501-35-inch-Curved-Monitor/dp/B01047I0X2

    https://www.amazon.com/Asus-PG348Q-34-Inch-Ultra-wide-Monitor/dp/B01C83BE6U?th=1

    And sorry i am really not interested in anything under 30" so these two above looks really good and perfect size for me but don't know how they will work with gaming, Please tell me which one is good in them and why ? Thanks.
  27. Rahul_111 said:
    Okay help me to finalize between these two below, Now from almost 5 hours i am searching Monitor's .

    https://www.amazon.com/BenQ-XR3501-35-inch-Curved-Monitor/dp/B01047I0X2

    https://www.amazon.com/Asus-PG348Q-34-Inch-Ultra-wide-Monitor/dp/B01C83BE6U?th=1

    And sorry i am really not interested in anything under 30" so these two above looks really good and perfect size for me but don't know how they will work with gaming, Please tell me which one is good in them and why ? Thanks.


    I would go with the BenQ. It is larger and less expensive. The main thing that the Asus has over the Benq is G-sync capability. That would only come into play if you have a nVidia graphics card.
  28. The PS4 doesn't handle 21:9 aspect ratio, so you'd be playing with black bars.
    @Clarkjd, he's planning on using it with a PS4 Pro.
    @OP, you either have the option of getting the 28" 4k montor, or getting a 4k TV, those are really your only options here.
  29. Thanks, really appreciated your response specially @Chugalug_ . I have almost decided to get that Asus because my ROG laptop have Nvidia card but didn't aware about that black bars. I have both PS4 and PS4 Pro and i don't want a monitor which only works good with PS4 pro so you really save my money now. Need to start fresh search today for another 30"+ monitor . Let me know guys if you found any that works with both PS4 and PS4 Pro. Thanks
  30. Hello all,

    What about this one below, Can i get black bars with this one on PS4 ?

    https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB321HK-bmiphz-Widescreen/dp/B01A3N60A2

    Thanks.
  31. That's a fantastic monitor for your needs, go for it, however I don't think I could find it in India.
    The price listed on Amazon there is also about 50% higher than what it should be.
  32. Chugalug_ said:
    That's a fantastic monitor for your needs, go for it, however I don't think I could find it in India.
    The price listed on Amazon there is also about 50% higher than what it should be.


    Yeah i am trying to find it in India and seem its only available from here but still searching
    http://geb.ebay.in/m/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=381530815104

    Also have one more option to buy it via shopusa.com so the total will be

    Product Price $1397.97 = Rs. 90085.19
    Shipping Cost $210 = Rs. 13532.40
    Custom Duty $305 = Rs. 19654.20

    In Total $1912.97 = Rs. 123271.79

    I am ready to buy it but just need to make sure that i am not making any wrong decision because this is really a huge price that i am managing.
  33. Chugalug_ said:


    Yes really not a good deal because its only 60hz Monitor. I wish to get same monitor with 144Hz.
  34. 4k 144hz isn't a thing yet, it will be later in the year, but it'll be extremely expensive.
    I did tell you 28" 4k would be the best option, but you're the one who wanted to get a 32"er or above. :P
  35. Chugalug_ said:
    4k 144hz isn't a thing yet, it will be later in the year, but it'll be extremely expensive.
    I did tell you 28" 4k would be the best option, but you're the one who wanted to get a 32"er or above. :P


    Yeah because i already have best 24" gaming Monitor from BenQ which have 1ms response time and playing from very long time on it but now i really want to do gaming on big screen at least 32" . I know there are lot of option available in 27" but it will not fulfill my wish to play on Big Screen. I hope will find out between 32" to 40" with high refresh rate and response time, IPS, G-sync, 16:9 etc.
  36. No point getting a 4k 144hz monitor for a start since first off they don't exist, and they'd be expensive as hell.
    Not even a 1080ti can handle 4k maxed at high enough frame rates to take advantage of that refresh rate.
    Additionally the PS4 Pro will only get about 50-60fps at the higher end at 4k, wasted cash.
    Get what I recommended, perfect for you.
  37. Chugalug_ said:
    No point getting a 4k 144hz monitor for a start since first off they don't exist, and they'd be expensive as hell.
    Not even a 1080ti can handle 4k maxed at high enough frame rates to take advantage of that refresh rate.
    Additionally the PS4 Pro will only get about 50-60fps at the higher end at 4k, wasted cash.
    Get what I recommended, perfect for you.


    I compromised with 4K already but at least i need
    32" - 40" ( Anything in between )
    1ms - 10ms ( Not sure if more than that also good in games like Fifa 17, Don Bradman Cricket 17 and other sports games ) I rarely play any shooting game like BF1, COD, CS etc
    100Hz or more
    16:9 Ratio or more if there are no black bars. really not interested in Ultra wide because its stretch the screen a lot
    G-Sync because my Asus Rog Laptop have Nvidia Graphics card so can take advantage of it.
    IPS Panel ( I Don't know much about panels but everywhere i see gamer like IPS so ..)
  38. .....You're not understanding me here, 4k monitors above 60Hz DO NOT EXIST!
    It is literally impossible to meet all your criteria, if you take away the 100Hz+ requirement that can't be achieved at 4k, the 32" monitor I listed ticks all those boxes, you just need to pay for shipping and you're set.
  39. Chugalug_ said:
    .....You're not understanding me here, 4k monitors above 60Hz DO NOT EXIST!
    It is literally impossible to meet all your criteria, if you take away the 100Hz+ requirement that can't be achieved at 4k, the 32" monitor I listed ticks all those boxes, you just need to pay for shipping and you're set.


    As i said already compromised with 4K so don't need it if its not exist. but at least those specifications i need which mention in my last message.
  40. Aaah okay, sorry, you said "but at least i need" so I thought you meant that you needed them. :P
    My bad.
    Anyways, thoughts on the refurb I posted?
    You're not going to get a better deal.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-XB271HK-27-4K-UHD-IPS-3840x2160-4ms-Widescreen-Gaming-Monitor-Recertified-/391696979413?hash=item5b32f595d5:g:aA4AAOSwImRYmM1V
  41. Chugalug_ said:
    Aaah okay, sorry, you said "but at least i need" so I thought you meant that you needed them. :P
    My bad.
    Anyways, thoughts on the refurb I posted?
    You're not going to get a better deal.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-XB271HK-27-4K-UHD-IPS-3840x2160-4ms-Widescreen-Gaming-Monitor-Recertified-/391696979413?hash=item5b32f595d5:g:aA4AAOSwImRYmM1V


    Yeah i saw this link but its 27" :D and you already know how badly i need 32" or more
  42. Oh crap, my bad, got the wrong link!
    This is right on 60k INR and has free International shipping, it's from Australia (Where I live! :P) and is from a very reputable PC store.
    It's new and there's one left, get it ASAP! :)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-Predator-XB321HK-32-G-SYNC-4K-4MS-IPS-LED-Gaming-Monitor-UM-JX1SA-001-D10-/232157238627?hash=item360da65563:g:w-8AAOSw5cNYO2Ea
  43. Ohh this is the same model i show you earlier today but that was in USA, Anyway the link you forwarded i checked and they said " May not ship to India " and if in case they agreed to ship then they will charge shipping for sure and again all those shipping calculation will back about this product. Please check my previous message where i mention shipping and custom fees and you said its bad deal.
  44. ohh sorry i didn't notice in your link its AU currency. But the question is can they ship to India ?
  45. Most likely, free international shipping seems to imply it, and India is a pretty big port for big tech companies and others, abeit quite a bit being knockoffs. :P
  46. Chugalug_ said:
    Most likely, free international shipping seems to imply it, and India is a pretty big port for big tech companies and others, abeit quite a bit being knockoffs. :P


    I just sent a message to that seller whether they ship to India or not. Lets see what they said. It will be great if they deliver it to India with Free Shipping.
  47. You can go through the checkout process and check for yourself i'm pretty sure, good luck though! :)
    You won't get a response for at least another 8-12 hours, it's 2am here atm.
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games Gaming Playstation 4 Monitors