Best 600 Watts PSU In India For A Budget

yashas08

Commendable
Apr 16, 2017
Guys I want to buy the all new RX 580 and it has a recommended 600 Watts PSU , so can you guys tell me the best 600 Watts PSU for a budget in India

Solution
Don't use the AMD's recommendation. They will say more than what you really need. Since you say you're buying new components, including the CPU, you build likely won't need over 450 watts unless you decide to crossfire in the future.

What is your 'budget'? Because 'budget' and RX 580 sort of contradict eachother.

Would you prefer modularity? (I highly recommend it if working with a small case)

I'm not sure about all the retailers, so I have used Amazon India. Here is a nicely value PSU usually recommend in medium - low priced builds:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (₹8993.00 @ Amazon India)
Total:...

Rexper

Respectable
BANNED
Apr 12, 2017
Don't use the AMD's recommendation. They will say more than what you really need. Since you say you're buying new components, including the CPU, you build likely won't need over 450 watts unless you decide to crossfire in the future.

What is your 'budget'? Because 'budget' and RX 580 sort of contradict eachother.

Would you prefer modularity? (I highly recommend it if working with a small case)

I'm not sure about all the retailers, so I have used Amazon India. Here is a nicely value PSU usually recommend in medium - low priced builds:

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (₹8993.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹8993.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-19 15:46 IST+0530

Here is a very high quality unit which I recommend if you have the enough money to spare:

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (₹11344.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹11344.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-19 15:49 IST+0530

Solution