RX 570 Roundup!!

JaSoN_cRuZe

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
Can you guys suggest the best RX 570 AIB card based on price and performance(balanced) and i know that RX 570 cards start from ~169 dollars, and which is the best cooler out of the box
1.GIGABYTE WINDFORCE
2.ASUS STRIX DIRECT CU II or III
3.MSI TWIN FRONZOR
4.HIS Iceq x2
5.XFX XXX
6.POWER COLOR RED DEVIL
7.SAPPHIRE PULSE AND NITRO+
note: All 2 fan AIB cards.

Solution

Atomicdonut17

Reputable
Feb 4, 2017
Among them, I'd say the PowerColor and Windforce have some of the worse coolers out of the box. Gigabyte is pretty notorious for having subpar cooling solutions, and PowerColor's cheap way of making cards guarantees a hotbox. If I had to which were the best, It'd be between MSI and XFX. MSI's cooling solutions and optimization for a balance between temp and workload, even more-so accentuated by AMD's new cooling software, makes for a well-made set of fans and heatsink. As for XFX, I'm going off their reputation for very well made cooling solutions. However, looking at their card, the fans don't look as adequate as they usually do. Hopefully they're not cheaping out?

JaSoN_cRuZe

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017

Which will be the best for overclock and what about other cards Asus,Sapphire and HIS.

Atomicdonut17

Reputable
Feb 4, 2017

The HIS model is not widely available in market as of writing this, as far as I can tell, but from what I've seen, it's a fairly promising card and even includes heatpipes to compliment the heat sink, a nice commodity. For the ASUS, I'd say they're a midway. Their cooling solutions have always been a fair performer, but the generic look of these fans, lack of heatpipes and the tales of some cooked STRIX cards, I'd say their performance outmatches the cooling solution. Finally, the Sapphire/NITRO+ models seem to be as well made as their 400 series counterparts, with adequate cooling. I've noticed with the OC-specific cards, they sport a backplate, which adds to the enthusiast aesthetic and is mythed to cool the card. However, the addition of a backplate doesn't improve temperature, copper-back or no, and may even increase heatdeath risk because of the ability for heat to get trapped behind a spacious backplate. :)

Final verdict: I'd say it's very close by way of OCing, but I'd give the MSI the money. They're pretty under-rated cards, but with their effective cooling solutions and optimization for AMD's new cooling to performance ratio software, it will make for a fine-tuned card. In all honestly, an EXTREME OVERCLOCKER *insert guitar rift here* who has an indispensable trust fund could easily rig a water block, and it would then become the ASUS STRIX. But, for out of the box solutions, the MSI takes the cake for me.

Solution

JaSoN_cRuZe

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017

Thanks for your suggestion, i might go with MSI or HIS since they are best available in india and since XFX and HIS come under same parent company they have good coolers and PCB's (XFX is rare in india).