Just got myself the new 2016 MBP 15" and need myself some dongle help

broidk

Honorable
Oct 22, 2015
So I just got the new MBP and have no idea what the best dongles to get are, or well which brands provide the most high quality ones that aren't going to break in less than a year. I am not a video editor so I don't need one with an SD card reader, but if there is one with a lot of stuff on it and it so happens that it comes with them whatever lol. Main one I am looking for is one with USB ports and a gigbyte ethernet port one and one that actually has good speeds on the ethernet port. Just watched a LTT video where one of the dongles with the "Gigbyte ethernet" wasn't reaching high speeds. Also would like to get one with an HDMI port so I can hook up my monitor as it does not have a USB-C port on it. Also I want to try and limit the number of dongles I have that's why I want to go with ones with multiple things on it. I am already looking at the Juiced Systems BizHub, but it is a little pricey.
I am going to college next year so if there are any dongle recommendations for what kind of ports you used during presentations or whatever by all means please list them :p thanks for the help!

broidk

Honorable
Oct 22, 2015

Honestly just wanted to get one with decent speeds since some of these dongles are expensive lol. Just worried because Linus found that one wasn't very fast while another was fast.

broidk

Honorable
Oct 22, 2015

Lol I was looking for an ethernet adapter and was wondering what the best one is with USB ports on it as well, that works well because I am able to get a wired connection.