Will be RX 580 Bottleneck with i5 4430 3.0Ghz

hristiyan123Bg

Prominent
May 13, 2017
Hi guys i want to ask you will be a bottleneck with i5 4430 and RX 580 8GB. I just want to play at ultra preset settings. And i don't know what to buy RX 580 or 570 please answer me.

Solution
Most likely. The GTX 1060 6GB and the RX 580 and very similar performing gpus, so if one bottleneck then the other will too.
However, you have to understand what a bottleneck is, it simply means one component is limiting the performance of another by not being able to keep up. So if you do get either of those graphic cards, they are not going to crash your system or anything like that, but instead they will be limited in performance by your cpu. This will vary from game to game too, some games are more cpu demanding, and others gpu. Just because you will experience a bottleneck from time to time doesn't mean the card won't work, but instead, that a weaker...

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

yes the 4430 will bottleneck the 580

1080p ultra the 580 is a good card to start with

Most likely. The GTX 1060 6GB and the RX 580 and very similar performing gpus, so if one bottleneck then the other will too.
However, you have to understand what a bottleneck is, it simply means one component is limiting the performance of another by not being able to keep up. So if you do get either of those graphic cards, they are not going to crash your system or anything like that, but instead they will be limited in performance by your cpu. This will vary from game to game too, some games are more cpu demanding, and others gpu. Just because you will experience a bottleneck from time to time doesn't mean the card won't work, but instead, that a weaker card may give you the same performance.

Solution