RX 580 Driver Issue

astrofighter122

Honorable
Mar 31, 2015
Hey guys, I own a VisionTek RX 580 8GB, and after installing drivers Fraps and certain games like Rocket League don't run. Fraps keeps telling me that I don't have the latest drivers and that the latest version of DirectX 9 is not installed. Can someone provide a fix?

Solution
Than in my opinion the only way to fix it is to either RMA the card or try to install the clean copy of a windows. Give it a try. It should work , I know that from my own experience. :)

astrofighter122

Honorable
Mar 31, 2015

It doesn't work. I uninstalled the drivers using the link you said, and then I installed the drivers you linked. Fraps still shows the same error, and games are crashing.

astrofighter122

Honorable
Mar 31, 2015

GTA V, Black Ops III, Rocket League, Borderlands 2, Warframe, and Overwatch don't work. They either say I have an unsupported graphics card or crash. The ones that do work, however, out of the ones that I tested, are Hitman 2016, MGSV: TPP, and The Division. I tried uninstalling Fraps and running the same games, and it doesn't help. I installed the program you mentioned, and it told me that a newer or equivalent version of DirectX has already been installed.

jakubek160

Respectable
May 22, 2017
Than in my opinion the only way to fix it is to either RMA the card or try to install the clean copy of a windows. Give it a try. It should work , I know that from my own experience. :)

Solution