Will the a8-7600 bottleneck a gtx 750 ti or rx 460?

Solution
If you live in the US the RX 460 is a really nice card for the money. I think your system is fine for esport games since you will most likely have certain things turned down or off anyways to reduce input delay anyways. I think if you try to play games mores intensive you might run into some problems. Like my my old htpc had a 3870k 'The first gen quad core apu' and a 750 ti which got upgraded to the gtx 950, I have that one relocated downstairs now as kind of like a 2nd htpc. But that thing while not being able to max out games and be at a stable 60 fps it still only has a major dip every once in a while down to like 35 with a mix of mid to high settings on some of the newer games. But it stays around 45+ most of the time.

So if it...
It's not so much a matter of bottlenecking. You have a low-performance CPU that will prevent you from getting 60fps in more demanding titles. Pairing it with a faster GPU would allow higher graphical settings, but you won't get higher framerates than your CPU allows.

hardrock152

Honorable
Feb 19, 2013
Not noticeably. You are pairing a low to mid tier processor (or APU really) with a low to mid tier graphics card. It will not be the snappiest system, but you should be able to pull solid medium settings in a lot of games at 900 or 1080 with 30 fps. Only downside of the pairing is that you can't go to much higher on the graphics card before the bottleneck will become apparent. Some games will be bottle-necked worse as well (See GTA 5 or ARMA 3 which are heavier on the CPU end).

I'd say if you already own the processor and are just adding the GPU then this would be a solid enough pairing for some extra oomph. If you are purchasing everything now you may be better of searching for a Pentium or older I3. Just food for though. Best of luck.

Kurobuta

Reputable
May 23, 2017

Im planning on upgrading to intel and so far I have like 10k PHP ( 200 USD) but i'm planning on saving until 15k PHP (300 USD). What kind of Pentium or I3 would you recommend and mobo? I'm also planning on reusing my RAM which is an 8gb 1600 DDR3. I also have a 600w PSU. And lastly what GPU should I get?

lfkfkfkffs

Admirable
If you live in the US the RX 460 is a really nice card for the money. I think your system is fine for esport games since you will most likely have certain things turned down or off anyways to reduce input delay anyways. I think if you try to play games mores intensive you might run into some problems. Like my my old htpc had a 3870k 'The first gen quad core apu' and a 750 ti which got upgraded to the gtx 950, I have that one relocated downstairs now as kind of like a 2nd htpc. But that thing while not being able to max out games and be at a stable 60 fps it still only has a major dip every once in a while down to like 35 with a mix of mid to high settings on some of the newer games. But it stays around 45+ most of the time.

So if it was up to me I would go for the rx 460 or 560, if you have the budget and power supply maybe go for the 470 or 570. You can always just upgrade the cpu/board down the road. But I'm guessing you aren't a max out everything gamer anyways so I'm sure you will be happy with either.

Solution