RX 460 4GB or GTX 1050 TI

Aldynn

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Hello,which is better to pair with Athlon x4 845?Will bottleneck on gtx 1050 TI be huge or playable?

Solution
It depends on the settings of the games. Still, that CPU is pretty weak, so don't expect great performance just because you are adding a new graphics card. I would honestly go with the GTX 1050 Ti. Sure the RX 460 4GB sounds good, but it is the same variant of the RX 460 2GB. The 1050 Ti is slightly better than it's 2GB sibling. So, if I had to choose, get the 1050 Ti.

Again, just because you are adding a new GPU, doesn't mean great performance will be accomplished. You are still using a weak GPU that isn't really meant for gaming.
It depends on the settings of the games. Still, that CPU is pretty weak, so don't expect great performance just because you are adding a new graphics card. I would honestly go with the GTX 1050 Ti. Sure the RX 460 4GB sounds good, but it is the same variant of the RX 460 2GB. The 1050 Ti is slightly better than it's 2GB sibling. So, if I had to choose, get the 1050 Ti.

Again, just because you are adding a new GPU, doesn't mean great performance will be accomplished. You are still using a weak GPU that isn't really meant for gaming.

Solution