Solved

Some Questions - Gainward Gtx 1070 Phoenix

hello.
dose anyone bought gainward gtx 1070 ? is it trustworthy ?
fans are always working ? i mean they are compleytly shut down in idle ore not ?
there is how much diffrence in fps with oc models like evga sc ?
thanks
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about questions gainward gtx 1070 phoenix
  1. nope close to do difference( 1c 1db).

    gainward is a good brand
  2. superninja12 said:
    nope close to do difference( 1c 1db).

    gainward is a good brand

    sorry my english isnt good i didnt understand ! so fans are completly shut down ore not ?
  3. sajedeminent said:
    superninja12 said:
    nope close to do difference( 1c 1db).

    gainward is a good brand

    sorry my english isnt good i didnt understand ! so fans are completly shut down ore not ?



    which gainward?
  4. superninja12 said:
    sajedeminent said:
    superninja12 said:
    nope close to do difference( 1c 1db).

    gainward is a good brand

    sorry my english isnt good i didnt understand ! so fans are completly shut down ore not ?



    which gainward?

    gainward gtx 1070 phoenix
    this one : http://www.gainward.com/main/vgapro.php?id=983&lang=en
  5. Best answer
    in the spec sheet it sais you can control the fan curve with the expert tool.

    so thats really nice, probably wont spin until 25% or even 50% load like msi.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Gainward Phoenix