Prominent
Jun 22, 2017
Hello all im santi and i have a question about a PC i bought, here specs
12gb 1600mhz
I5 4670 3,4ghz
750ti 2b
2tb hdd
64gb ssd
Well im worried if i will get bottleneck in this be cause i wont really like trata so im asking to u friends if i will get bottleneck on this, Its my first pc

Solution
Hi Santi,
First things first, what country are you in (it helps us answer your questions because we know the price of parts and what stores you can buy from)
Here are the changes I would recommend, in no particular order:
12gb ram might be a bit excessive. 8gb is fine for everything you are likely to be able to do with this system. The money saved can be put towards a larger SSD or a better GPU.

Downgrade your HDD to 1tb and upgrade your SSD to 120gb or above, if the money works out, as you cannot put windows on a 64gb SSD (and you will not be able to install new updates)

Your CPU is far more powerful than your GPU. If you can save on you CPU (a pentium would be good) you can get a much more powerful GPU, like a GTX 960.

We will...

Lehan123456789

Respectable
Sep 10, 2016
Hi Santi,
First things first, what country are you in (it helps us answer your questions because we know the price of parts and what stores you can buy from)
Here are the changes I would recommend, in no particular order:
12gb ram might be a bit excessive. 8gb is fine for everything you are likely to be able to do with this system. The money saved can be put towards a larger SSD or a better GPU.

Downgrade your HDD to 1tb and upgrade your SSD to 120gb or above, if the money works out, as you cannot put windows on a 64gb SSD (and you will not be able to install new updates)

Your CPU is far more powerful than your GPU. If you can save on you CPU (a pentium would be good) you can get a much more powerful GPU, like a GTX 960.

We will probably be able to help you better if you provide where you are sourcing the products and what country you are in!

Solution

Santiago_16

Prominent
Jun 22, 2017