R7 370 randomly shutting off even after sending in and getting new case as well as PSU

TotalMadness1

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
First off I want to preface this by giving a link to my build, as well as a few pictures of the inside.

NOTE
This is not the first time I've asked for assistance with the issue so I would like to apologize if I am rude/impatient with replies.

ISSUE
The Graphics Card will randomly shut off during game play, whether I'm in a simple to run game such as TF2 or Arma 3 does not matter. The screen will sometimes flash, but will inevitability go dark with repeating or uninterrupted sound such as talking in Discord with friends. The rest of the system is still running/responding. I've opened the case multiple times to check and have confirmed it is only the GPU shutting off. So far I've replaced the Case then the PSU, first thinking the case not big enough and that it was simply a heat issue. Then discovering that my GPU was 50 Watts away from minimum required so I upgraded the PSU. Still no luck. I have also already sent the GPU into the manufacturer for repairs/diagnostics and to paraphrase them, its completely fine. I'm about to just buy a new GPU altogether and throw this one in a box to never be seen again.

EXTRAS
This is indeed my first PC that I've built on my own, no I did not come up with the build.
Idle temp: 25-40C°
Under load temp: 50-75C°

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

motherboard bios and drivers up to date?

do you monitor cpu temps?

do you use an adapter to hook the gpu to the monitor?