600$ Budget Gaming PC

minehumer

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Approximate Purchase Date:Before Summer ends

Budget range:500-600$ including a ok monitor

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming only

Are you buying a monitor: Yes a nice one would be nice and a description on what difference hrtz do I heard it really helps alot(But i dont know anything about computers)

Do you need to buy OS:Yes

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Amazon and Newegg and Ebay.

Parts Preferences: I am really inlove with this new game out called LawBreakers I played it on my friends PC and it is a really incredible game I am inlove with I would love to run it on medium with above 80 frames I also am a Fighting game player so Mortal Kombat X , Street Fighter 5 and UMVC infinite running those game on medium about 60 frames stable would be a blessing.

SLI or Crossfire: Don't even know what it means

Additional Comments: I am mainly interested in Fighting games and games like Lawbreakers Overwatch,H1Z1 KOTK,CS:GO. I have NO expierence at ALL about gaming computers I was handed down a TOSHIBA laptop that was bought brand new years back for 900$ I can't run Lawbreakers at all or any of the fighting games mentioned it can run CS:GO , LoL, and WoW fine.

So to expand on what im saying is that I have never built a PC but I have friends that have gaming pc's and I would really like to join them now that my Laptop is out of date.I am interested in the differences in hrts in monitors and what they do and if it can be fit in the budget for what I want
I am not ineed of a keyboard or mouse I am just looking for a budget build including a OS.

Requirements for Lawbreakers: www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/lawbreakers/13160
Requirements for MKX:https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/mortal-kombat-x/12478
Requirements Street fighter 5:https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/street-fighter-v/12910

Solution
To be honest, $600 USD is already a low budget for a gaming build, and if you need to include a copy of Windows and a monitor, I don't think you're going to get much of anything. At that price, you're looking at some laptops, probably.
To be honest, $600 USD is already a low budget for a gaming build, and if you need to include a copy of Windows and a monitor, I don't think you're going to get much of anything. At that price, you're looking at some laptops, probably.

Solution