I have a i3 6100, gtx 1060, 8 gb ram still lagg on low.

Ducks for the win

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
Hi! I have a I3 6100, GTX 1060, 8 GB ram, and still i only play on 30 fps on very low on games like PUBG! I thought it was something wrong with my old GTX 750 but when i bought the 1060 almost no improvement... i have no idea what it can bee, need help!

Thanks

First, not sure what your resolution is at, if it is on 4k or 1440p, then it is too high.

Second, PUBG is horribly optimized right now. I run twin 1080 ti's in sli and I still have frame drops, although on max settings at 4k. But given the games popularity, I have every expectation that the game will gain better optimization as it is still in early access and not complete.

Third, your processor and RAM is very close to the minimum requirements. The minimum requirements for CPU and RAM are i3-4340 and 6gb. Your CPU may be holding you back. I have not seen benchmarks with the game with various CPUs, but it is a CPU intense game considering there are 100 other players on the same map as you at a given time.

Ducks for the win

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
First its a 2x4 Ram, and 2nd i play on 1080p and the thing is that i have a friend who plays with the Rx 370 with an i3 and he plays with 60 fps. can it be that i use a old power cable? or that i only use a 450 W power supply ?

Ne0Wolf7

Reputable
Jun 23, 2016
Your power supply and cables should not hold you back.
When you play, run task manager. See if your RAM or CPU usage is at 100%. If either of them are, you have identified the bottleneck and its up to you to decide what to do from there.

I would go to userbenchmark.com to test the system. When I have an issue I go there and it will benchmark every piece of hardware in your system and tell you what percentile it is performing at. It will also evaluate background usage. This will tell you if your CPU or GPU is performing correctly.

Is your friend playing @720p or 1080p? There are a lot of factors to consider when evaluating performance on difference machines because there are many variations.