RX 480 4GB vs RX 570 8GB

If you had to keep one, which GPU would you prefer? Which is faster? They both represent AMD, as a reference model and as a premium aftermarket design. I want to keep one as memorabilia to the mining craze that I've spent the past few months being part of.

MSI RX 480 4GB (Reference) (bought new for $169 in March) sell for ~$300
or
Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 8GB (bought new for $249 in June) sell for ~$375

The price of ETH is dropping dramatically (and used GPUs are slowly dropping in price) and mining is becoming less profitable.

I've already sold 4 GPUs yesterday and today, and I'll be honest I really like these AMD GPUs and want to keep one as a sort of memorabilia.

So, help me decide between these two or talk me out of keeping any of them. It will go in a system with a G4560 as a spare computer or possibly a Ryzen build. But I also have the system in my sig.

I ran Firestrike with both, just look at the graphics score.

0dOGx72.png

mRiLFua.png

Yeah that's what I was thinking, BF1 might be much better on the RX 480. But hey, I probably won't be using it much anyway. Might as well sell them all and my 1070 and get a 1080 Ti and a new monitor :)

Well I already had both listed [strike]and the Nitro+ just sold for $390 (including shipping). I guess I don't have to lower the price now. [/strike] *Customer cancelled.

*Btw I was literally just testing them both on Battlfield 1 Conquest 64-player w/ my 7700K and they both were very equal, I couldn't tell a difference. Performed on par with my previously owned GTX 1060 6GB staying above 60fps with the exception of a .1% (possibly 1%) low. Average framerate was 75-85fps ultra 1080p.