Hd 630 stuttering, fps,choppy, lagging issues and sound issues

Panhybris

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017
Hello, I've recently built my desktop with asus h270 prime plus i5-7600 with intergrated Hd 630 graphics, 8gb ddr4 ram, psu 800 wats and sata hdd 2 tb but I experience choppy sound in videos even local ones, lagging in games that should be fine to run like black ops 1 (which is unplayable for the moment) and also stuttering, though in skyrim there are no problems neither in Call of duty world at war, just some sound issues which makes it sound choppy and laggy. What can I do to fix that? I have the latest drivers installed and nothing else seems to be the problem. Does anyone have a solution? I would really appreciate any answer. Thanks in advance :)

Solution
Try the motherboard website. In the downloads section of support will be all of the current releases of motherboard drivers. Update all of them. With the release of windows 10 creator edition, many of the older mobo drivers are running into conflicts. It's bad enough that MSI actually released updated LAN and audio drivers for my Z77 mobo, which hasn't seen anything new since support was completed back on Oct of 2013. Nvidia also had more than a few issues with out-of-date drivers when CE was released.

Panhybris

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017

I've installed everything from the disk and also the drivers I have downloaded them from Intel website, it didn't fix my issue unfortunately :/

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Try the motherboard website. In the downloads section of support will be all of the current releases of motherboard drivers. Update all of them. With the release of windows 10 creator edition, many of the older mobo drivers are running into conflicts. It's bad enough that MSI actually released updated LAN and audio drivers for my Z77 mobo, which hasn't seen anything new since support was completed back on Oct of 2013. Nvidia also had more than a few issues with out-of-date drivers when CE was released.

Solution

Panhybris

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017

Thanks for the heads up will check out right now, I will keep you guys informed!

Panhybris

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017

I updated everything, still I have the same issues..